• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

10 Weeks and no symptoms??? Share your thoughts please...

Cloe

Reaction score
Hi all,

This question has probably been asked many times. I just entered my 10th pregnancy week and for the past three days had no symptoms at all. Nothing, nada. :shrug: Can this be normal? I have suffered from really bad MS in the past few weeks, so this is new and a bit frightening to me. I have read somewhere online that the sudden loss of symptoms can be a bad sign.

What do you think no symptoms at 10 weeks, normal or not so normal??? :huh:

Please share your thoughts and please let me know if you had similar experiences.

Thaaaanks!!! :happydance:

Cloe :shipw:

Hi Cloe!

I'm just over 11 weeks now and haven't really had any pregnancy symptoms to be honest either. At the start I had sore boobs and obviously the 30 positive pregnancy tests!! But that was it :) I had an early scan @ 6+4 and 8+2 and saw lil my munchkin :)

I know it's kinda worrying . . I wish I had morning sickness sometimes!!

But after LOADS of googling so many women don't have any symptoms and have a very normal healthy pregnancy.
Although if you are worried go have an early scan or see your GP/midwife

Hope I've helped xx

Hi PinkP,

Thanks so much for sharing your own experience with me. I have my second ultrasound scheduled at 12 weeks. It is crazy how the absence of MS and other symptoms (one usually does not wish on ones worst enemy) can drive you so insane. In a way I am glad I am having a few days off of MS, but on the other hand it makes me worry if everything is alright. You know what I am talking about....:haha:

Glad to know you're in the same boat! Thanks again for sharing! :hugs:

I got so worried when my symptoms calmed over the past week and a half that I went in to the doc to have everything checked out. Sure enough the little baby was in there jumping about and waving, everything was just fine! Try not to stress out over it!

My symptoms went away in my 10th week for about 2 weeks, and then they were back again. It can be totally normal!

Dear all,

Thanks so much for all your replys and sharing thoughts. :happydance:

apart from my sleep pattern being a bit all over the place my symptoms seem to all be going now. i can eat again which is great :) i am 10 weeks today x

between 8 and 12 weeks the placenta starts to take over and our hcg levels level out and slow down. This can cause our symptons to slow or go. With kacey they stopped at 7 weeks and returned at 12 weeks. This time they went at 9 weeks. It can in some sad cases be the sign of a problem. However i had a loss and didnt loss my symptons till i finished bleeding x

Mrs_Random has barely had any.....Other than sore boobs and the VERY occasional nausea.
Hopefully everything will be fine at our scan today!

Hi there, just wanted to share that I am ten weeks today and the last several days my symptoms have diminished. I had my first appt yesterday, and my doctor said that was actually more normal than not! We had a scan and the little one was kicking and waving for us! For the last few weeks I have felt super nauseated and weak/tired so you can imagine I felt the same concern as you when it went away! My doctor was very reassuring though, and I have heard many other ladies say the same so I just wanted to share that with you!

Thank you so much Elle13,

That is really great news, can't tell you how relieved I am to hear that. All your replies really made my day! :thumbup: :happydance:

hiya when preg wit dd my symptoms disapeared in wk 10 too ! no sick feeling , no sore nipples nothing ! dd is now 15mths :)

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and all my symptoms are gone about from tiredness really. I was sick the up until 6 weeks (on and off) and I haven't been sick since! Some smells make me wretch but i haven't been suffering form ms :) My boobs def aren't as sore now but my nipple are still tender. Apart from those things i don't really 'feel' pregnant but the slight roundness of my belly says otherwise lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"