10 weeks and noticing colestrum from breasts

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by ProudMum, Dec 15, 2009.

1. ProudMum

ProudMum Well-Known Member

Hi ladies...
    I remember with DS I had leaky boobs at 16 weeks and I never breast fed either and noticed if I squeezed my boobs clear liquid would still come out... TMI I know..
    ANYWAY,i just noticed a sticky dried white patch on my bra. My boobs are killing me too, is this normal after having had 1 baby already????
    I leaked early with DS and apparently all the more earlier with this one....
    Mine never really completely dried up.

2. ProudMum

anyone???????????

3. bek74

bek74 Mum of 5

I leaked earlier with my 2nd, but I think I was around 14wks. I haven't this time but maybe because it has been 9yrs since my last child.

4. ProudMum

I never breast fed or took tablets to help dry it up so it still sorta stayed around but only when i squeezed my boobs. Its now coming out on its own, but only from one... the same one it leaked from with my first and the same one it still leaked from months after his birth. Its weird.

5. clairebear

clairebear Mummy to 2 handsome boys.

I still have milk from bfing Jack so i cant really answer x x

6. Joyzerelly

Joyzerelly Mama to two darlings

I know it's not quite the same, though we are internally very similar, my horse had a foal before we bought her ovr 15 years ago. You can still squirt her milk across the yard at passers by if you choose to :rofl: (I don't really). She never stopped lactatiing.