10 Weeks post partum and wanting another...

Hoping4numbr3

Reaction score
So it is probably crazy that I am already here. My 3rd baby was just born 05/24/2019 and is only a little over 2 months old but I am seriously considering trying for a 4th and done. I think I would like to at least be 6 months postpartum before I begin to try so that means I would try around the end of November. I am 32 and would like my last baby before I turn 35. I know having a child over 35 is perfectly fine and safe now a days but just for my own reasons I prefer under 35 for kiddos. Am I crazy or what?! lol

Edited to say: I need to change my username too. haha!

I'm 26 weeks pregnant with number one and already planning number two lol. I plan to start trying 5-6 months after this baby, so I don't think you're crazy at all. Good luck!

Hey @autumnal Glad I am not the only one going baby crazy after just having a baby. Is my clock ticking or what? LOL!

Well you are only 32, you are still young! It's probably hormones to some degree... in my case my baby is just sooo good and I love her so much and I wish I had like five of her! I'm going to wait a few more months because our breastfeeding relationship is important to me so we might start trying december/januaryish. How is your newest addition?

@autumnal My baby is so good as well. She barely cries but I bet you if I did try for a 4th it would be the total opposite lol. I also would like to be done with being pregnant for good soon though and know that I am done. I will give it a few more months before I decide for sure. I am on birth control and still breastfeeding so it will be a bit anyways.

I also don't want to try like last time with ovulation tests and stuff. I just want to get off the BC and go with the flow. Let it be a complete surprise when it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->