10 weeks pregnant after 2 miscarriages! Feeling anxious

jodie2348

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 10 weeks pregnant. I have had 2 miscarriages in the last yr, I have a healthy little 3yr old girl who is my best friend! Has anybody else in the same situation! I'm really anxious. My partner has been brilliant and I have hardly moved off the sofa! Which is not my choice!! I'm constantly going to the toilet checking that there is no blood! My body is saying everything is ok this time so I suppose I should just listen to my body.

I have had 3 miscarriages and am only 4 weeks pregnant, but I TOTALLY hear you on the anxiety and checking for blood all the time! :hugs: How did the other weeks go?

Try not to worry though! You're 10 weeks! :happydance: Just a couple more weeks and you'll be out of first tri. :hugs:

I've never even had a miscarriage before and I worry every day and still check for blood when I wipe (even though I've never even had so much as a spot!) so I can't imagine how you feel! But like a pp said - not long now till second tri when hopefully you can relax :D

I have my scan on the 6th feb! So I will be 12+2 then!! Hopefully all will be ok. I'm so bloated and spotty!! A cold sore appeared today but I think that's down to stressjngn and feeling a bit run down. I can't wait for these 2 1/2 weeks are over!!
I'm sure you will be fine and get to see your little baby very soon

im 12 weeks today and pregnant after losses, its very scarey...ive had 4 scans so far due to bleeding but our little biddy is doing great got another scan on friday so fingers crossed if thats ok i can start beathing again! i had a horrible dream last night that i woke up bleeding and it really bothered me i've been terrified to go to the toliet all day! sending you hugs and fingers crossed for you xxx

It really is a worry! Us women go through so much. Men have defiantly got it easy! It is defiantly worth all the worry if everything turns out ok. Hope your scan shows positive signs!

I have my scan on the 6th feb! So I will be 12+2 then!! Hopefully all will be ok. I'm so bloated and spotty!! A cold sore appeared today but I think that's down to stressjngn and feeling a bit run down. I can't wait for these 2 1/2 weeks are over!!
I'm sure you will be fine and get to see your little baby very soon

Mine is February 5th but I'll only be 11+3 :)

I had a MMC in August. Never had bleeding but I still check with this one. I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow. I had an ultrasound at 7+3 and the baby measured ahead and had a heartbeat of 164. I've had morning sickness several times a week since 6 weeks but I still worry!! I know I shouldn't worry but it's so difficult. I go in next Monday for y appointment and she's going to try to hear the heartbeat. I was in this position last time and no heartbeat was heard and it was confirmed baby stopped growing at 8 weeks and I had a D&C. I think once I have this next appointment I'll stop worrying, hopefully lol

I'm in the EXACT same situation actually, and feeling a bit anxious too from time to time. I've also decided against any ultrasounds so at this point I'm just holding out to feel movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->