10 weeks to baby!whos with me!

bounceyboo

bambino on the way!
Reaction score
cant wait til my littlest guy comes!10 weeks left and counting!:happydance::happydance:

Me! Well, 10 weeks on Thursday! I'm booked in for a c-section at 39+2 :happydance:

Me! 9 weeks 2 days! Lol. Can't come quick enough! Pretty sure once Xmas is over it will loom up quickly!

Pretty much around 10 weeks here too, I'm not thinking about it til Christmas is over xx

I've got 10 weeks and 4 days left ... getting pretty excited but very nervous too ...

10 weeks on Wednesday for me but been told c section at 37 weeks as have grade 4 placenta previa. Is it just me or has gone scarily fast?

Me too! 30 weeks today. I have way too many things to do before then!

I'm with you too! 10 weeks on Friday, c section is booked and I cannot wait! :)

Anyone got any fun countdown ideas?

I officially have 8 weeks left but induction should be in approx 5 weeks - so close now! x

yay I have give or take 10 weeks last as well, getting so excited.

getting really excited for my small man to come and join us, dh is getting me this Friday, coz I want something smart and not mum-sey this time around :) www.cherishme.ie › ... › Storsak Baby Changing Bags
its the diamond black tote, the link didn't work properly

going in to the hospital tomorrow for my check up, hope I get to see baby :D

Me too! 30 weeks tomorrow. Can't believe how quickly its going this time and also so much to do before baby comes!

10.5wks left for me ! Praying he comes a week or 2 early .... This pregnancy is brutal!!

Almost ive got 11 weeks left on friday! Seems to have flown by once first trimester was over! Looking forward to getting everything ready after christmas as im sure itll be february in no time!

^ weare due within a day of each other! I know cant wait for feb wont be long coming once xmas is over :D

8 weeks and 2 days for me! So close, and yet so far away! Is it over yet?

I'm so excited, just 9 weeks to go! It seems like it was just yesterday that I was in utter shock to actually see 2 lines and find out I was nine weeks along! Congrats to everyone who has made it this far and good luck to everyone who is founding the end of this miraculous journey! Pat your back ladies! We've almost finished creating a tiny person! Happy and healthy births and babies!

same to you hun :)

got my changing bag this morning, I got the storksak diamonds black, dh got it as a present for me :) its huge perfect for mammy,baby and toddler :)

I had a checkup yesterday not back in the hospital until jan 13th, ill be 34 weeks, ive the gps checkup next week, they told me yesterday that baby was a good sized baby already and a c section will be best so I definatly will never have that feeling of crowning, pushing baby out etc, but it is what it is, ill do whatever to get my baby safely here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->