10 wks 3 days

GemM83

Reaction score
Hi

As the title suggests I am 10 wks 3 days.

I've been having ms, sore boobs and cramping over the last few weeks, however over the last couple of days the 1st 2 have really tailed off, but I've still got the cramps. Today especially they have been really sharp.

Anyone else had this? X x

Most of the time I think it's quite normal for sickness and symptoms to tail over near the 12 week mark.

Cramps as well are fairly normal with everything stretching.

If you are ever not sure or worried just give your doctor or midwife a call and explain what your feeling.

Have you had any scans yet?

Yes

Had a scan at 6 weeks because I was having stabbing pains down the right hand side. Everything was where it needed to be and she pointed out heartbeat.

I've been reading on internet a lot recently (stupid girl) and reading to much about mmc. Freaking myself out probably!!

It's normal to worry. I do the same. If my boobs are less sore if I feel less sick I convince myself something wrong.

I'm sure everything is ok but it won't hurt to ask someone like a doctor to help ease your mind.

Thank you :hugs:

I haven't met my midwife yet. When I went for my 8 week appointment I had a stand in one as she was on annual leave. The stand in was quite frankly a bit*h!!! So horrible!!!

Just want 12 weeks done!!

I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and I've had cramping since 4 weeks, I've had 2 scans and all has been well, don't worry yourself too much just try to think positive. X

I had a crap ton of symptoms since before Christmas. In the past 3 days, they all were no where to be seen. Then today I feel sick again.

I started getting cramping at 10 weeks exactly and was so worried it was the start of something but it has now warn off :) xx

Well ALL DAY sickness has returned with a vengeance today!!

Was a very interesting shopping trip at tescos!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->