100 photos, photobook and £10 voucher to use on photo gift

snowy-willow

Mummy to Ella
Reaction score
Argos photo has just launched and they are giving you 100 free 6x4 prints, a photobook and £10 to spend on gifts on the photo site. You do have to pay postage for each offer, but think it's worthwhile signing up. Register with them and you will get an email in minutes with codes for freebies.

https://www.argosphoto.co.uk/

All free offers incur a small charge for postage and packaging:
* P&P £1.99 - for the 100 photos

** P&P £3.99 - for photo book

*** P&P £1.95-£2.99 depending on free gift chosen

Thanks ! I splashed out on a photo printer for my birthday but I dont think this is an offer I can pass up ! :p

Need some help trying to do the 100 images but I have selected the ones I want but it wont let me add to shopping trolley or put voucher code in or anything? Any advice anyone thats done this or had problems

thanks these are always good finds for mummy's :D will order mine soon as on OH's computer and less pictures there

Done my 100 prints, plus I found lots of other sites that do it aswel, Truprint, Lidl and stacks more. Just google free photo prints and loads come up

yip :D klick where apparently the ones that started it before they went under tesco and asda do it sometimes as well some you need to pay for postage some you don't xx

i just did this thank u !!

for under £10 i go 100 photo prints, a photo book & 4 posters. i did a wedding one, one for Jaiden with his name dob etc on and a family one & a plain one - well worth the money and easy to do!!

I did the photo book as a pressies for dh fathers day ( i know it may sound like im being cheap) but i have a limit to spend but using code means i can get more pressies with my limit of £50 on him

i just did this thank u !!

for under £10 i go 100 photo prints, a photo book & 4 posters. i did a wedding one, one for Jaiden with his name dob etc on and a family one & a plain one - well worth the money and easy to do!!

How do you get posters hun as we want a few posters doing didnt see them on there

its under the gifts bit hun, its fab.

and ur not cheap i just done the photo book for my FIL for fathers day, and he'll just get sum smarties to go with it lol (smarties are his fav lol)

the posters dont show up in my gifts they show up elsewhere :( https://www.argosphoto.co.uk/photo-gifts.html

yes hun, but the voucher still works for them, make sure u order £10s worth, i did 4 posters and paid the postage cuz of the £10 off :)

I ordered one of the big £9.l99 posters and one of the 2nd smallest posters. Big one was of mine and DH wedding day as we havent yet had enought time or money to get one done ( we were going to get a canvas but alot more expensive) the smalller one is of my daughters christening a collage type woth 8pics on for my dad for father day. Well i recieved them today and they are brilliant quality ive seen posters before but not this quality, our wedding one is so good im getting it professionally framed for DH for our 1st wedding anniversary in july

Thankyou :D Just ordered the 100 photos and am making the photobook tonight (making a private one for oh.. racy but nothing on show :D ) What size photobook option is it i need?

you can do any small soft cover if you want it free. however i paid extra to get lare hard cover one they take value of voucher off more expensive ones. recieved mine 2day and love it. its for dh for fathers day off our daughter

i have to agree on the photos, they are fab quality. i got my prints on thursday/friday. just waiting for my posters & photobook x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->