1000 things i HATE game

I hate the sound of dogs licking their lips and other body parts lol oh and also seeing people eat lol

Bike riders on main roads.

Sorry just have had enough of them. There is a main road from my town to the next town which I have to travel to work and almost every morning is some annoying bike rider or bike riders riding in the middle of the road and they will not move over so you can pass.

I had one group of four riders who formed a two front/back routine and they knew I was coming along and one of them waved me to pass them and it was on a DOUBLE LINE!

They shit me off.

No offense to bike riders out there, I give respect to those that ride on the side of the road or stop to let cars go by. Just not the ones that hog the road.

the armys BS attitude toward my paperwork! get it done people!

I hate sleepless nights, I hate cleaning the toilet, I hate fish, I hate seagulls, I hate mayonaisse, I hate arguing

I hate it when people replace every other letter with a number, and refuse to spell correctly. e.g. 1 h4t3 1t w3n ppl tlk lyk d1s. :wacko:

I hate it when people start each word in a sentence with a capital letter!

I hate people who never remember what they ordered and don't listen to what I say!

"Is this my frappuccino?" "No, that's an extra hot chai....I just said that dumbass"

I hate not knowing how to change LOs last name back to mine

I hate having to pee every hour

^^ :rofl:
after pregnancy i thought there was something wrong with me as i only peed like twice a day!!

------------------

i hate not having a birth control with no hormones available to me

I hate going to bed at 9 every night to try and get some sleep before the numerous inevitable wakings :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->