100mg Clomid First Cycle

bethany26

Reaction score
I took my first cycle of Clomid on days 3-7. I am now 7 dpo and I have had cramping in my lower abdomen everyday on and off ever since. Has anyone else experienced these cramps?

I am taking Clomid now and haven't ovulated yet.. first try with it. I know when I was preggo with my first son (in which I didn't take anything) I had pretty bad cramping and it was actually the ONLY pregnancy symptom I had... so maybe that is it?? I am not sure! BUT it could be a positive thing!! FXd

I ovulated 7 days after my last pill of clomid. But I was seeing ferning patterns on my ovulation microscope for a few days before that. I read that some of the side affects of clomid could be cramps. I sure do hope that I will get a bfp! Best of luck to you!

I took clomid cd 5-9. I din't have any sever cramping during the 2ww, but I have heard that it can be a common symptom. Hopefully, it's your little bean getting comfortable.

I took my first cycle of Clomid on days 3-7. I am now 7 dpo and I have had cramping in my lower abdomen everyday on and off ever since. Has anyone else experienced these cramps?

hi ya,i'm havin cramps on and off 2 and like a tingling feeling all the time.was fine when i started taking clomid dont know what it is yet.its my first cycle of clomid and i'm on cd15xxxx

I took my first round of Clomid days 5-9 and I cramped pretty much everyday there after. My Clomid was with IUI, so I'm not sure if that changes anything. I am currently 11dpiui and I'm waiting two more days to test! I'll repost if I get a BFP!

I have done several rounds of clomid and have had cramping with all of the rounds. I was so convinced I was pregnant because I was cramping, had sore boobs (sorry if tmi) and was feeling quite ill/bloated. But, BFN BFN BFN....went to the doctor, nothing, bloodwork showed that I likely didn't even ovulate....and so I continued with the Clomid and BCP to get a period. I will say, I had an AWFUL next period. (Sorry if TMI but I had large clots and severe cramping with this AF).
So...not sure, maybe I was preggo and miscarried? I don't know...I do know that I Clomid has screwed me up royally...even had blurry vision. Because I "did not ovulate" according to my monthly bloodwork, and I was up to 150mg of Clomid for 10 days...my doc has referred me for IVF...so I am waiting for my initial consult for that. I am dropping the clomid treatment and starting on Soy Isoflavones this month.
Best of luck to you. Clomid does work for some people. I certainly wish it had worked for me.

I'm also on my first clomid cycle also 100mg, i did experience cramping around my normal Ov time, but nothing since then. right now i'm 6dpo and did experience very mild cramping yesterday.

yup! i had a bit of cramping on and off. Then on 6dpo/7dpo i had lots of pulling and cramping. Turns out it must have been when i implanted because i got my BFP a few days later! ;)

Started first round of clomid on June 2 and around June 20 I had a feeling of a pulled muscle on my right side where my ovary would be? Please help need some answers ? ! Thanks ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->