10dpo 8th pregnancy, 5 losses! Scan update and another little update!

Hope you and baby are doing well, Isaac! Thinking of you. :hugs:
Yes lovely all is well and I am nearly 12 weeks! Had another ultrasound last Wednesday and they made me 11+1. I have my official 12w week scan on Wednesday. Been listening in with my Doppler at home whuch is reassuring. Still feeling quite yukky so hopefully that will improve soon. How are you and your bump doing??

Great news! Love it! <3

Wednesday’s appointment will go great :) and I agree, the Doppler can be so very reassuring. It’s a God send for me right now. Do you want to know the gender?!

I’m 16 weeks! Feeling a bit better but symptoms are still there. Feeling better, but not feeling kicks yet, is hard. Impossible to know if she’s alive or ok without the Doppler. But, I remind myself it’s normal and a good sign the placenta has taken over and hormones have leveled out.

I’m so glad you and baby are doing well. That’s so great :hugs:

Omg just caught up and your little bean is absolutely adorable! Congratulations!

Hi honey! I see you haven’t been on bnb in 12+ weeks but just wanted to say hi and hope you and the little one are doing well. Hope this pregnancy has gone by just fine for you! Sending you love and hoping for the best. <3

Just another little update had another scan today and all still fine. Getting a bit closer to believing it might be actually happening. Thanks for all the well wishes and support girls!View attachment 1049149
All the best I’m also on the same boat had many miscarriage before I’m 8 weeks now I hope and pray all goes well I’m taking it a day at a time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->