10DPO, can implantation cause nausia?

MrsKLMJ

Reaction score
Hello All!
Just a quickie coz i'm a bit down about the HPT I took this morning BFN. I know I tested way too early but I couldnt help it. These are my symptoms-
1-8DPO -nothing, I mean nothing, no PMT or anything
9 DPO- mood swings, 'heavy' feeling, then waves of nausia in the evening, leg pain (I'm hoping that this was implantation)
10DPO- bad back ache, took HPT = BFN :(

AF is due on Saturday

So thats about it, usually I wouldnt pay attention to any of this coz they are all my usual AF signs. EXCEPT the nausia, that is what is throwing me off.

I would love any thoughts you have, am I still in the game or is a BFN on 10DPO pretty accurate?

ARG!!!

xxxx

Well it is early but you and me are in the same boat. I'm 11dpo today did my hpt yesterday and BFN as well, but I know alot of women that experienced nausea before they found out they were pregnant, but then again for myself nausea is my normal PMS symptom. I know it's hard to wait but give yourself the day before your period or the day of to test again I know I am. Oh and by the way with my first pregnancy I had extreme nausea but towards like 5weeks I would vomit. So heres hoping...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->