10dpo, chart looked great this morning but bfn

Laurabub84

Reaction score
Ok, so for me and how my past cycles have looked, my chart looked great to me this morning. After yesterday’s bfn I was just sure my temp would end up going down today, so was excited to have got my highest one yet instead. Got straight up to take a test almost convinced I would see something but nothing, bfn, not even a hint. Even took another with smu but of course still nothing. Been having mild cramping since late yesterday afternoon so I hoped that was a good sign too but nothing. Can’t help but feel really disappointed and that tomorrow will drop. My previous pregnancy I got my bfp on 9dpo so now feel I’m out :(26DDD262-2756-4759-B098-377D16495D7B.jpeg

You're not out yet! Every pregnancy is different, so don't let it get you down that you're not getting an early BFP this time around. Your chart looks great! When is AF due?

Thanks for your reply. I’m due af Sunday been having dull cramps since yesterday late afternoon and still have it today but only really noticeable when I’m sitting down. So not so bad as that it’s bothering me. Other then that no other symptoms really. I just have no patience, lol. Hate waiting, especially when it ends up being for nothing.

Waiting is the worst! If it helps - I didn't have any symptoms other than some very mild period cramps leading up to my BFP. After that, I felt like my period was coming for the next two weeks. I never got sick, boobs never hurt, nothing! You still have a chance!

Thank you. Really apprieciate the reassurance. Time will tell I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"