10dpo evap? Chemical? Spotting.. So confused..

KandyKinz

Longtime Mama
Reaction score
My husband and I have been relying on the pull out method (I know... I know...) and I have reason to suspect he didn't when he should have two days before I ov'd this month... Then 7 dpo I experienced a day of crazy strong uterine cramps and lower back cramps which was really odd given my period wasn't due for another week. The next day at 8dpo I started spotting. No spotting on 9dpo. I tested yesterday with a frer 6 days sooner on 10dpo in the evening. It took only about a minute for the line to appear. It's quite visible irl but appears to lack color. Shortly after I took the test I started spotting again. Then this morning, 11dpo, the spotting was quite heavy (but still only when I wipe) then it lessened as the day went on until I had a bm at which point it got momentarily heavier. It's light again. No period like cramps, but there is an uneasy fullness feeling I find hard to describe.

I usually only experience 1 to 2 days of pre period spotting and never before 12dpo.

This would be a happy albeit very very scary surprise.

What do y'all think? Just an evap? Positive? Am I likely experiencing implantation bleeding? A chemical?

16663977030541308306159594845151.jpg

I see it love but looks grey and I know these tests have been doing this to a lot of ladies and then there AF shows.
I hope you get answers soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->