• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

10dpo - tested negative?!

Babydreaming9

Reaction score
Hi all!

I am new to this and getting very confused!
We are in our first month TTC and BD twice the day before O and then once the day after O. I am just so confused by my symptoms this month and I’m scared it may just be an imbalance from pill withdrawal.
So here goes!
I had my withdrawal bleed on 30/6 that lasted five days so I’ve used that date as my last period.

1-6 DPO - nothing but tender B.B this started before O and has just got worse each day.
6-7 DPO I my B.B. hurt that much in the night I couldn’t stand or go to the toilet without holding them up with my arm and close to me.
7DPO - I have a very strong dizzy and nausea spell that lasted 5 minutes (felt longer) but very nearly passed out it was awful! I am not sure if this was from the pain of my B.B. I’ve never felt a pain like it and I’ve not had a single bout of dizziness since?
8DPO - I felt funny all day and some cramps started this day, but my B.B. were a lot less tender this day! Thankfully!! Just makes me worry!
9DPO - tested as I couldn’t resist on a cheapie and negative, this day I have had a shooting pain in my B.B. on the evening and stitch near my left ovary, I had stronger cramps before bed that feel just like AF! I am convinced she’s in a taxi on her way !!:cry:
10DPO - Today - I have woke up with tender B.B. again, nothing like before but still sore on the sides and can’t lie on them in bed comfortably, again slight cramping this morning but can’t barely feel it.
I have had EWCM before O and then since O it’s been sticky until 8DPO and now it is completely dry, my CP is high and firm but I’ve never checked this before so I assume that’s how it is, it’s sticky when I check my CP but dry enough not to leave anything on underwear, sorry TMI!

I just really wanted to hear everyone’s honest thoughts whether I should expect my AF or not? And if anyone had anything similar before their BFP, here’s hoping!! I am due my AF on 28/7 :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"