10dpo

shiggins

Reaction score
According to online calculators today I should be 10DPO and possibly would've implanted yesterday(give or take 2/3 days). Currently I am experiencing blue veins running from my chest through my breasts, had white "lotiony" cm 4-8DPO(8-current DPO cm is watery and whitish), occasional shooting pain mainly in right breast(sometimes in left), 9DPO had lower abdominal cramping(like AF cramping, AF is not due for another 4-5 days), slight twinge/pain in left side. With these symptoms when should I test?! I tested 8DPO(early i know...but i couldn't help it!!) My impatient self wants to test but I don't want to be let down, should I wait for AF or can I test within the next couple days?!

Any responses/input would help!!!!

We are in similar situations here. I'm 9dpo. I believe implantation was yesterday/today. I tested this morning, :bfn:. It was definitely too early to test, I know. I felt cramps on left side yesterday and today. Weird tingling very briefly on my breasts. I am at work so I haven't checked for blue veins yet. I have cheap dollar store hpt at home, but I'm debating on picking up some frer's. I'm thinking Friday for another test?

The first day of your missed AF is the best, of course. Consider that implantation can occur as late as 12dpo. Typically, though, it happens between 7-10dpo, so you're likely to start getting much more reliable test results starting at 12dpo. My last pregnancy didn't even get a faint line until 13!

Thank you ladies! I tested again this morning at what I believe to be 11DPO, at first i thought i saw a faint line...then it went away. I glanced again and think i saw what couldve been a VERY faint line. But im still telling myself it was negative. AF should be Sunday, I have another test and will probably test again Saturday!!

Fingers cross ladies :)

That sounds promising! Fingers are crossed for you! :D

Hi Ladies, I am 11 dpo, and have been having very light brown spotting when I wipe and a little bit on my undies (sorry tmi) I have cramps, but no bb pain.. Do you think I am out this month??

I would say that spotting at 11DPO would be a good sign of implantation bleeding!! Good luck to you!!

Not out at all! Could be an implantation bleed, as mentioned. Test in two days!

Thanks Ladies, that made me feel good. But i've been having it on and off since 9 dpo... I'm cramping, and feeling heavy breasts. Still dunno :/ but definitely be testing in two days!!

:af: came two days early, a little different then I am used to as its brown, but when I wipe or when I got up I saw some red.. so its just the beginning. I'm out this month, its ok there is always next month!! Keeping my head up!!

:af: came two days early, a little different then I am used to as its brown, but when I wipe or when I got up I saw some red.. so its just the beginning. I'm out this month, its ok there is always next month!! Keeping my head up!!

I am confused as to when I'm expecting AF. My FF says 2/18. I ovulated on 2/2 and my last period was 1/15. I'm very confused as to when I'm expecting AF. I have been spotting for 3 days now. At first, I was pretty sure that it could be implantation bleeding, as it matched all the signs and timing for it. But now the spotting is still here and honestly it's intensified since Wednesday. Not that it's heavy, but it's definitely more present than it was on Wednesday. I'm confused as to this being AF? Today I am 11dpo, started spotting on 9dpo.

How long are your cycles usually?

How long are your cycles usually?

I got off of birth control in early December, so my cycles were perfectly 28 days. When AF came without bcp it was 37 days. Today is CD30.

So you haven't been off BCP for very long, your cycle may take few months to regulate and find its normal balance.

So you haven't been off BCP for very long, your cycle may take few months to regulate and find its normal balance.

Yeah, I'm thinking this spotting is in fact AF. That :witch: got me. Well next month shall be another try. So disappointing though.

I started spotting at 9dpo and got my :witch: on 12 dpo... I spotted first and was so siked it was IB... its still only brown, but I know she is on her way!! I'm sending as much baby dust as I can your way!! I would love for you to get a :bfp:

I'm in the exact same boat as you. Literally. Started brown spotting on 9dpo, and today it is still extremely light, but it resembles a really light period. Question though. I'm putting this information into my FF. Did AF start on 9dpo or today.

I have no clue, as I am still brown and nothing on a pad.. But when I wipe (sorry tmi) I have a lot. I'm cramping and my boobs are killing me so I know its the :witch: just needs to pour out of me already.. I'm ready for next month. I did put todays as my first day though

I'm so confused. Had the lightest brown spotting on Wednesday, and it only really occurred on one bathroom visit. Then yesterday resembled the exact thing that you think of when you hear "spotting." Today, I went to the bathroom and it was bright red and a good amount came out while I used the bathroom. Nothing really since. This is confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->