11+3 and nausea gone?

Yes. You're bearing second tri. Chances are you're just lucky to be over the worst of it. Try not to worry! How long until your scan?

Me too! Mine has eased off loads. It's nice to feel a bit better, although still super tired. X

Not got a 12w scan booked yet. Only registered with mw on monday. Had scans at 6+1 7+3 and 9+5 though. Problem is I was on medication that made me nauseous so my normal level is long forgotten. I think I am used to nausea.

I didnt have hardly any sickness...just nausea starting about 8/9 weeks but I feel much better this week. Still tired though. Absolutley exhausted. Just a worrier xxx

:flower: sure they'll book your 12 week scan very soon. Once you have that should put your mind at ease. I find it hard that in between period where sickness fades and kicks haven't started yet. But that'll be next for you soon-love the kicks :)
X

The placenta starts taking over around then so completely normal to ease off. Mine did too. Then it came back a bit and is still hanging around :-(

Totally normal, my nausea with my first disappeared at around 9/10wks and I freaked out. Even though I hated it, I still found it comforting.

Well I feel sick again this morning but was ok after toast. Am so confused whats normal for me these days xx

Oh my goodness, praying my nausea disappears same time as you! I can't hack it anymore! :(

hi ladys im 6-7weeks i know the nausea is not good but i get what ya all saying wen we have it we know all is ok with baby lol well thats how i feel about it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->