11+4 and bleeding :(

bther

Single mummy to Zachary
Reaction score
Yesterday evening I felt a small trickle and just knew I was bleeding. It was pinky red and only enough to put a few spots on my knickers. I also had a sharp pain up my foof just before this happened and it felt like my womb was about to fall out.

I obviously rang the number to speak to a midwife who asked if I wanted to wait for a scan next week or be seen that night. I chose to be seen as I was in a fair bit of discomfort.

I had a scan (fourth one so far!) and baby is fine and the doctor said there was no obvious cause for the bleed seen. He did an internal scan and was very throrough.

I've been having this brown gritty like blood when I wipe ever since and my belly feels tender.

I'm just scared and want some nice kind friendly words.

Hmm i wondering if maybe ots just irritation from a growing uterus. Im not even sure what to tell u. There could be so many reasons. Im glad baby is ok tho!!! :)

When they did the scan, did they mention anything about a subchorionic hemorrhage (hematoma or blood clot)? That is the main reason for bleeding pregnancy. Usually harmless though, and clears up by 20 weeks.

I have one, and have had 4-5 moderately sized bleeds. I'd call your doctor and ask them to see if you have one. Or at your next scan, ask them to look for one. Then you'll know why you're bleeding if they find one. :hugs:

I bleed/spotted twice in my last pregnancy and have been spotting this whole pregnancy. Mine is cause by a cervical erosion. I had laser surgery done years ago due to an abnormal pap smear. It caused scaring which causes bleeding when I am pregnant. It has no impact on the pregnancy but is very annoying. I had silver nitrate put on my cervix last pregnancy and have just had it done again. This may not be your cause but it is another reason for bleeding that can only be seen by doing an internal examination. Good luck.

I bled lots around week 9 through 13. I got no explanation for any of it, and was told it happens. Regardless, she is 30 weeks now and no bleeding since. You'll be fine :)

This is my third time bleeding with this pregnancy. I went for a scan and the baby was fine, moving all over the place. The tech said that the uterus has lots of blood vessels and can burst causing bleeding. I also have a SCH. It's very scary but can be normal in pregnancy. I hope it goes away for your and everyone else soon.

I had loads of bleeding during the start of my pregnancy at 8 weeks and then through from 10-12 weeks constantly. Each time a scan showed everything to be ok and I'm now laid next to my two day old baby so it can have a happy ending. I know it's impossible but try not to worry x x

Thanks all - all your kind words really means a lot. It just spooked me a bit. I've got my sensible head back on now and my guy feeling is that everything is going to be okay.

:hugs: to you all and george83 - congrats on your new baby! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->