11 days late, negative tests and losing my mind!!

weezie2

Reaction score
has anyone else experienced this? I have two munchkins and trying for my third. I stopped taking bc Dec. 2nd and my period started the very next day. I watched for signs of O to make sure we had a good chance. I was due for my AF Jan. 1st. It has always been a day or two off here and there, but today is the 10th and I still have a neg result. I also noticed that I now may have a YI. Not sure what to think or do and my husband thinks I'm going crazy but I am almost positive I am. I guess what I'm asking is, has anyone had negative hpt 2 weeks late but were actually pregnant? I think I'm just overthinking everything lol

I heard it's possible to still test negative that late but it's rare. After bc pills it's possible to have a few wonky cycles. Do you temp or use OPK's? It's possible you either never ovulated (or haven't yet this cycle) or you ovulated late and AF technically isn't late. You can't know if AF is late if you don't know when you ovulated (AF comes on average 12-15 days after ovulation).

I don't temp but I did use opk and it said I was ovulating on dec 18th. I may be off a few days, pretty sure I am lol. I have decided to test again this weekend and if I still get a BFN then im going to make an appt to see what is going on. I was only on the pill for two months, idk if that would matter though. No point in going crazy and driving my DH insane with me when I can have a dr tell me lol. Thanks for your reply and baby dust to everyone!! 💗

Well, AF finally came today, I knew it was a long shot since I just stopped my bc, but it's hard not to get hopeful. Hope my cycle will get on track quickly 😃 I'm just relieved that I finally know for sure one way or the other, and that nothing is wrong with me. Good luck to everyone!! ✨

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->