11 days over come on baby!!!

sopho

Mother of 3 expecting #4
Reaction score
I am 11 days overdue and feel very very emotional.... i am starting to think she doesnt wana meet me :-( im pretty desperate now, got induction booked for wednesday..... lost my mucus plug 12 hours ago, and feel very very heavy , struggling to walk, sit, stand.... only sleeping 1-2 hours a night .. so exhausted im worried ill have no energy to actually give birth .....come on baby girl mummy is desperate to meet u ..x

Im sorry! Im sure she will love meeting you! Try to rest and good luck! Lots of labor dust your way!

well losing your plug is a good sign:thumbup: they say you should go into labor within 72 hours of that... But thats just what they say. Maybe you will go into labor without the induction:flower: Dont worrie your baby will be here soon. Just do what you can to relax and save energy for the big day!

Hopefully the fact that your body is already preparing for labor means she'll either come naturally or that it will help your induction along. Still, Wednesday is SO CLOSE! You can make it!!! Good luck!

I am 11 days overdue and feel very very emotional.... i am starting to think she doesnt wana meet me :-( im pretty desperate now, got induction booked for wednesday..... lost my mucus plug 12 hours ago, and feel very very heavy , struggling to walk, sit, stand.... only sleeping 1-2 hours a night .. so exhausted im worried ill have no energy to actually give birth .....come on baby girl mummy is desperate to meet u ..x

Awww come on baby!! I keep hearing about women going into labor just before their induction. Hopefully that'll be the same for you! No matter what, just 2.5 days left!

thanks guys.... just had a 4 am bath, my poor back.... it was funny earlier me an oh were talking and he said " we dont want u out yet anyway we r far to busy" then winked at me an said we will trick her in to it lol.. we r both going mad haha...

Hope you go soon its awful feeling like that. My son was 15 days over due & I went into labour the night b4 my planned induction. Fingers crossed for you hun xx

Awww your dh sounds so sweet. Fingers crossed she comes today xxx

awwww fingers crossed things happen soon for you hun, i am 3 days overdue and i am struggling, i hope i aint much longer

x

:hugs: hope your not waiting to much longer, definitely a good sign losing your plug! i too was over due with dd1 and went into labour the night before my induction. :hugs: xx

aw I feel for u hun, hope she makes a apperance soon fx x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->