11 dpo and very emotional

MrsBurton09

Pregnant w/ bby #2
Reaction score
Hi girls I am 11 dpo my emotions are getting the best of me today I have done nothing but cry all day and I can't figure out why. My BBs are sore to the touch a little swallon...my cramping is low today the first day it hasnt been bothering me to go check for AF. I am so nervous and very tempted to go out and buy a hpt. But my fear is I get a neg. and then I rly will be crushed even though I am not out of the run until AF shows. I have been sick to my stomach for 4 or 5 days now and today I feel like its sitting in my chest I feel so hunger but I cant eat anything my stomach turns...idk what to do or think anymore..I am so tired.

Hang in there :) I had a neg test at 10DPO and am now going to hold out. My opinion is that it is better to remain hopeful than have it shot down by a negative test. Everyone's different though.:hugs:

Thank you. I am trying to remain hopeful but today I am rly down I yelled at my poor DH and told him he didnt care about me and he was so confused he was like what are you talking about...poor guy but I just feel rly lonely and I HATE this 2ww. Why is it so hard for some of us to get pregnant?

yeah i know, i'm like 'look, i got the sign that i had the big O, i did EVERYTHING i needed to to make sure it happened, so why the hell hasn't it?!'. My friend said to me, well it could take a few months. why?! if i get the sign and i do the 'necessary' why on earth does it not happen that month?!

You're in the right place to air your frustrations. I've had lovely support here and i've only been on here 2 weeks. i hope you get your BFP xx

It feels good to just be able to be open about how I feel its like everyone on this site understands in someway or another. I am glad I have a feeling of support through BnB. I am so confused with the way I feel and no family member or friend can relate bc its always been easy for them to get pregnant...and their tone of voice when they say this is like a mocking haha I can get pregnant and you cant attitude or thats how it seems when they say things about how easy it is for them.

It feels good to just be able to be open about how I feel its like everyone on this site understands in someway or another. I am glad I have a feeling of support through BnB. I am so confused with the way I feel and no family member or friend can relate bc its always been easy for them to get pregnant...and their tone of voice when they say this is like a mocking haha I can get pregnant and you cant attitude or thats how it seems when they say things about how easy it is for them.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
I know what you mean. I made the mistake of having my Sister-in-Law as my TTC buddy. We both were planning to start TTC In August. We of course she gets prego her FIRST cycle...unfortunately it ended in MC. Now she is pregnant again...about 9 weeks along now.

She is one of those people that has perfect cycles and knows exactly when she will O and such.

Everytime her and I would talk about things after her body got back on track after her MC, I felt like she was talking down to me.

I know if it had been the OTHER way around, she would have been throwing a fit.

I am sorry to hear that she makes you feel that way. I completely understand how it feels to be talked down to. Like its my fault I can't get pregnant. Everyone is always like when are u going to have us a baby? Idk gosh its not like I havent been trying. geeze.

...Congrats to your Sister in law though.

:hug: :hug:

MrsBurton09 i hope you get your :bfp: its such a hard wait and so distressing!

hoptingfor3 i knoe exactly how you feel both my sisters can fall pregnant at the drop of a hat in fact everyone through out my family pretty much just look at each other and fall pregnant. I find it so hard not to be mad at my lil sister who is 20 and has fallen pregnant twice in the last year and a half and aborted both. I try to be supportive but it breaks my heart. I am the only person throughout my entire family on both sides who has fertility issuses and it sucks.
To make it worse there is a girl at work and she is 14 weeks on friday and is planning to abort so decided to go out on the weekend and drink and get her hair done it honestly breaks my heart!

Hello there, darlin!

I feel your pain, you know that! I'm still strugglin over here as well. You ARE experiencing symptoms so try to just hang on even though it is so easy to say and hard to do but we gotta try and remain stress-free as possible because even stress (whether it is emotional or psychological which can lead to physiological stress) can alter your body.

You have us women to turn to whenever you want to release your frustration which really helps.

And darlin, I was an emotional cry baby for 2 weeks; I was stressin my bf out because I keep yelling at him and getting mad, throwing things; I've been a b***h to him! And then finally, I just broke down and he spoke to me and calmed me down.

I'm very fortunate my bf is so good to me as I'm sure yours is to you as well :)

Think positive!!!! I hope for that BFP for ya, sweety! POSITIVE!

Hi girls I am 11 dpo my emotions are getting the best of me today I have done nothing but cry all day and I can't figure out why. My BBs are sore to the touch a little swallon...my cramping is low today the first day it hasnt been bothering me to go check for AF. I am so nervous and very tempted to go out and buy a hpt. But my fear is I get a neg. and then I rly will be crushed even though I am not out of the run until AF shows. I have been sick to my stomach for 4 or 5 days now and today I feel like its sitting in my chest I feel so hunger but I cant eat anything my stomach turns...idk what to do or think anymore..I am so tired.

I am 11dpo and VERY emotional, I have been really excited this cycle, I really thought this was it, really sore boobs up until yesterday, as the symptoms start to fade, so do my hopes and dreams, it's crushing me! I know it's a natural reaction to the waves of progesterone leaving my body:cry: but I just feel so desperate. I have pcos and long often crazy cycles, I just need to be 100% certain when I am ovulating and 100% certain that even getting pregnant is a possibility

https://www.portlandmercury.com/images/blogimages/2010/09/20/1285005638-bear_hug.jpg

Hello there, darlin!

I feel your pain, you know that! I'm still strugglin over here as well. You ARE experiencing symptoms so try to just hang on even though it is so easy to say and hard to do but we gotta try and remain stress-free as possible because even stress (whether it is emotional or psychological which can lead to physiological stress) can alter your body.

You have us women to turn to whenever you want to release your frustration which really helps.

And darlin, I was an emotional cry baby for 2 weeks; I was stressin my bf out because I keep yelling at him and getting mad, throwing things; I've been a b***h to him! And then finally, I just broke down and he spoke to me and calmed me down.

I'm very fortunate my bf is so good to me as I'm sure yours is to you as well :)

Think positive!!!! I hope for that BFP for ya, sweety! POSITIVE!

Thanks hun...ur support is rly wonderful. I know your still struggling. And I am here for you. :hugs: This has been the slowest two weeks of my life. Still no AF so I am like super excited one min and scared the nxt bc the cramps are a reminder that she could be on her way. :( Yes I am so very fortunate too that my DH is understanding loving and so supportive...he may not know what to do or think but I know he is here for me.

I love having this site to release my frustration bc you ladies know and understand where I am coming from and wont see me as a crazy person like a friend or family would. lol.

I pray and hope you too will get your BFP soon. Remain Positive as well we are here for each other whenever u need me. :flower:

I am 11dpo and VERY emotional, I have been really excited this cycle, I really thought this was it, really sore boobs up until yesterday, as the symptoms start to fade, so do my hopes and dreams, it's crushing me! I know it's a natural reaction to the waves of progesterone leaving my body:cry: but I just feel so desperate. I have pcos and long often crazy cycles, I just need to be 100% certain when I am ovulating and 100% certain that even getting pregnant is a possibility

I have been super pumped for this cycle as well since its my first on Clomid 50 mg. I try to remain positive and hopeful but its hard sometimes. Its hard having PCOS and being certain we ovulate is difficult but not impossible. Getting pregnant is 100% possible with those of us that have PCOS if you look around on this site you will see many women getting the BFP and have struggled with PCOS for yrs. Good luck sweetie and I pray you will get your BFP soon. As do I... Testing April 1st.

:dust:

This post was 9 years ago now so you're unlikely to get a response!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->