11 dpo anyone else?

mummy to 2

Reaction score
Bfn today also not had many symptoms, abit of nausea, heavier cm today, legs feeling really heavy/tired and i feel exhauseted chart attached

Attachments

• 2017-11-19 09.31.22.jpg
    2017-11-19 09.31.22.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 1
I'm 10 DPO today and feel normal. Nothing out of the ordinary so I'm a bit discouraged. Ok...a lot discouraged. We've been trying for almost 2 years so the disappointment feels familiar and yet it still sucks. I'm not expecting a BFP. But a small part of me still hopes.

Nova star 2 years!? Wow i can understand why you feel duscouraged 😔 stay positive and there is ALWAYS hope!

I havent had many major signs so trying not to symptom spot. My friend told me about the 'at home pregnancy test', adding urine to abit of bleach in a cup which is meant to be 95% accurate, if it froths like beer positive if nothing happens negative. Mine went and stayed frothy so going to head out and buy a test in the morning at 12 dpo.

Anyone else charting?

Thank you ladies and baby dust/happy and healthy 9 months to you all xx

Nova star 2 years!? Wow i can understand why you feel duscouraged 😔 stay positive and there is ALWAYS hope!

I havent had many major signs so trying not to symptom spot. My friend told me about the 'at home pregnancy test', adding urine to abit of bleach in a cup which is meant to be 95% accurate, if it froths like beer positive if nothing happens negative. Mine went and stayed frothy so going to head out and buy a test in the morning at 12 dpo.

Anyone else charting?

Thank you ladies and baby dust/happy and healthy 9 months to you all xx

Ooo I love experiments! I haven't heard that before. I might have to try it for funzies. :)

Yea....I really can't believe we've been trying for so long. It's surreal. We conceived our daughter on the second cycle of trying. I always thought it would be easy for us. It's weird. We got checked out a year ago...no issues found. We can probably get checked out again since another year will be passing this december.

How long have you been trying? Is this your first cycle?

Yea that is crazy. Must be more frustrating knowing nothing is wrong too.

I think the bleach test was pants as tested this morning 12 dpo and neg 😔 been trying for 5 months now and each month it gets me down.

Bbt chart attached

Attachments

• 2017-11-20 11.14.24.jpg
    2017-11-20 11.14.24.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member