11 DPO approx, pic in Test Gallery (my 2nd ever post here!)

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by allaboard, Jan 28, 2011.

1. allaboard

allaboard Well-Known Member

Hi girls, this is my second post - my first is on the Test Gallery just a minute ago.

I've been watching the progress of some of you as some of you are in the same timescale as me. Just took a test this morning and I think i see something. Is it an evap? Please have a look girls! I'm freaking out a bit here. I'm maybe 11 DPO ish.

I won't put my name, but i'll happily give it out by PM and my Facebook link if anyone wants! x

2. Alolas11

Alolas11 TTC #3

Hey, just saw your pic and that is a beautiful BFP!! Congrats and good luck!:)

3. allaboard

allaboard Well-Known Member

Thanks for replying.

I'm still in disbelief! Only DTD once this cycle (my poor boyfriend haha!) It didnt come up until a little time after i dipped it and I thought this month was a no goer, so proper rollercoaster of emotions this morning.

I had a couple of MCs last year so am waiting with bated breath for this to darken. Hopefully at 11/12 DPO that is how it should look?!

Good luck to the rest of you waiting.

4. Alolas11

Alolas11 TTC #3

Well i hope this one sticks around for 9months. My hpt at 11 dpo was lighter then yours with my first pregnancy and he's 3 now! Best wishes! :)