• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

11 DPO approx, pic in Test Gallery (my 2nd ever post here!)

allaboard

Reaction score
Hi girls, this is my second post - my first is on the Test Gallery just a minute ago.

I've been watching the progress of some of you as some of you are in the same timescale as me. Just took a test this morning and I think i see something. Is it an evap? Please have a look girls! I'm freaking out a bit here. I'm maybe 11 DPO ish.

I won't put my name, but i'll happily give it out by PM and my Facebook link if anyone wants! x

Hey, just saw your pic and that is a beautiful BFP!! Congrats and good luck!:)

Thanks for replying.

I'm still in disbelief! Only DTD once this cycle (my poor boyfriend haha!) It didnt come up until a little time after i dipped it and I thought this month was a no goer, so proper rollercoaster of emotions this morning.

I had a couple of MCs last year so am waiting with bated breath for this to darken. Hopefully at 11/12 DPO that is how it should look?!

Good luck to the rest of you waiting.

Well i hope this one sticks around for 9months. My hpt at 11 dpo was lighter then yours with my first pregnancy and he's 3 now! Best wishes! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"