11 dpo, do you see it? Tweakers?

I've got one dollar store test and one FRER left, which one is more sensitive?

Will be back in the morning with an update...thanks ladies!!!

Wishing you tons of luck with your test this morning :) make sure you snap a picture at like 9min mark!

Took a pic and it was a very BFN! Used FRER with fmu after dreaming all night about Alec Baldwin. Lol! Very sore bbs. 12 dpo today.

Thinking I'm going to wait until Monday when af is due to test again. These bfn are heartbreaking. Planning to go to a holistic & psychic fair today and work on spring cleaning. How is your weekend looking Em?

Sounds like a good plan to hold off on testing a couple days. If something's going to appear, it will be nice and dark :)

Spring cleaning for me, and trying to enjoy warmer weather. This winter was brutal in NY.

I'm up in WI and this has been just a crazy year. 120"+ of snow so far with at least two more snowfall systems predicted this month.

Ugh. I'm sorry! Us northerners had it bad. I don't know how much snowfall we had this year..but it was a ton. To top it off with artic temps almost 3 months straight...makes me want to move south lol.

Good luck on steering clear of more snow!

Glad I kept busy today Em! Was symptom spotting all morning and driving myself batty. Went and had a psychic reading (my first one!) and then started the decluttering from a very long winter.

It was really interesting. She was spot in with some really interesting details. Other predictions seemed really off the wall : like that my family will move to a big city very soon. We love living in the middle of nowhere. So I was like yeah ok. I called my brother after and told him and he nearly died. Turns out he was considering talkin to me about moving to Houston to help with his business.

She did say we will have 4 kids, 3 biologically and 1 adopted. She said baby #3 won't be for a couple of years.

Well..everything but the baby part seems good!
But the baby part- hopefully she is off. 4 kids is my top goal, seems like a great number to me :)

I wouldn't mind four kids but my DH would! Lol Time will tell if she's accurate I suppose. AF due tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->