11 dpo, symptom spotting, come share yours

brieri1

Reaction score
First of all, how are all of you doing? The tww is so harsh. What are your symptoms? Are they different from previous cycles? Have you tested yet?
This would be my 3rd pregnancy, so you'd think I would just know by now, but I don't feel anymore prepared for this then with my first.
On my normal cycle, 26-29 days, I have symptoms galore. Nausea, mood swings, insomnia, my face breaks out, cramping low in my pelvis in the last few days before my period and most notably, spotting for a solid 4 days before my period starts every single time.
Here I am, though, cd25, 11 dpo and no spotting. I started cramping around 6 dpo, which made me think af would come early, but now i don't feel like she's coming at all. I'm still cramping on and off, mostly stabbing pains in my hips or like a stitch in my side, like I've been for a long run. I've been so tired that I've literally napped for a couple hours every day. I have no appetite and excessive nausea in the morning.
All that being said, I tested on a Wal-Mart 88 cent this morning and bfn. I thought I saw a shadow where the line is supposed to be, but that was probably just my eyes tricking me. I tested positive at 10 dpo with my first 2 kids, but my cycle was longer then, 32-34 days, so my testing date was cd 28-30 and I don't know if that made a difference or the fact I used a frer with them.

Hi im only 3dpo but last month (our first month of actively trying) i had all the symptoms. Af cramps, headaches, metallic taste, bloated and bad skin - infact terrible skin and my boobs felt huge and sore. This time i have had a few cramps nothing to major, and I've got sensitive but not sore nipples and I've had some painful gas (i had this with my first) so fingers crossed!
I'm finding this tww okay so far last month it was tests galore and emotions ran high but I'm feeling good about this one x

Hi I average a 10 to 11 day LP. On 11DPO now and no sign of AF. Usually start spotting around 10 DPO but no spotting yet. I have been very crampy and a bit moody though which are normal af symptoms for me. Tested at 9dpo snd BFN so not sure what to think!

What do you guys make of my chart?

Baby dust to us all!

Cd 26, dpo 12. I've lost a lot of hope today, experiencing a lot of bloody ewcm, which makes me think my estrogen has spiked for af. I will probably start tomorrow after all. I guess I just got a month off of my usual 4 days of spotting. How are you guys doing?

Could it be implantation! No AF yet and temp rose a little again today but cramping so probably out as that’s normal af symptom for me!

Hi...I'm currently 12dpo and I had cramping at 10dpo then it went away which is strange as I usually get AF the same day as my cramps. I then had a dizzy spell and a headache on 11dpo. I am constantly hot, like my cheeks are beaming! My DH says I'm a lot more moody and I'm feeling exhausted. I had a dream this morning that my friend took a pregnancy test in a primary school and hers was negative and then I took one and mine was positive but my husband's best friend was there! 🙈 I took a test with second urine of the day and it was negative!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->