11 DPO watery CM

bibicakes

Mother to Isaac
Reaction score
Ok, I've been obsessing all week, and been posting but i don't get responses and have been freaking out like crazy!

I've been having a "wet" feeling in my lady parts since Tuesday, and it constantly feels like I peed my pants (TMI, SORRY!) but I know I haven't. So I've been wearing a liner all week because it's been driving me crazy. I don't remember having a watery cm when I was pregnant with my son. Anyone had watery cm and got a BFP?

I can't offer any help because I am in your same situation! I am 12 dpo and have had this all week as well. No color though just wetness. Hopefully it's a good sign??

I have had the same constant wetness and definitely more cm than I usually have after ovulation. I am 11 dpo today, and I saw the faintest line on a FRER yesterday and today, waiting on blood test confirmation...
I usually feel dry after ovulation and this time it was different. I also feel warm all the time and sweat more, TMI but the wetness is combined with sweat down there and I never have that, unless I'm exercising like crazy. So baby dust and fingers crossed for you ladies!

good luck to you deni!! I'm pretty sure you're pregnant. :)

I'm hoping to get a BFP soon, I've been testing everyday since I was 8DPO! So far BFNs. I know it's way too early, but I just can't help myself. I have all the symptoms just waiting for some type of answer.

I tested this morning with another bfn. I am ready to concede that I was just having a weird cycle, although I went for a run today and I had cramping and sore breasts! Just so abnormal for me, ready for af to come to get back to my sanity lol

Hi There...
I'm the same shoes, but my cm is more creamy.. Ive been searching a lot and creamy/watery is good, lots of bfps
Baby dust to you

Tanya I know exactly what you mean!! I tested yesterday and got a BFN. I've decided to wait until Thursday when I'll be 17DPO and I was 17DPO with my son when i got a BFP. I just want an answer; pregnant or AF. LOL!

Fabi, i've been searching too! mines is getting a little thicker, still watery but turning whitish. I'm so confused with all this.

baby dust to both of you!

Af came today, ready to get back to normal lol! Hope you get a bfp

Tanya, sorry AF came, fingers crossed for you next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->