11 DPO

Abigail218

Reaction score
Im currently TTC my first and I was using ovulation tests to check for LH surge. I had a surge the 26th of may. I’m currently about 11 DPO and I took a test this morning and I think I see. Faint line but I’m not sure if I’m imagining it. What do you guys think?

4BA41BD0-6D97-4821-9D61-DEA25EB957B2.jpeg

My blood test came back 90.1 Tuesday. Will repeat today finger crossed for doubling numbers

They came back as 211.8. They won’t see me know til 8 weeks so my first appointment is July 9th

I got these this morning! I have a blood test tomorrow

View attachment 1099128
Is the pink one a FRER? When did you start testing going by surge detected on 26th may? I have been using CB digital for surge and for that on 5th June. Making me around 7dpo. Trying to hold off to test but if it can be picked up I think I could be swayed for earlier testing.

Is the pink one a FRER? When did you start testing going by surge detected on 26th may? I have been using CB digital for surge and for that on 5th June. Making me around 7dpo. Trying to hold off to test but if it can be picked up I think I could be swayed for earlier testing.

I didn’t get my BFP til around 11 DPO. Every time I didn’t before it was always negative when I’m clearly pregnant try to wait if you can!

I didn’t get my BFP til around 11 DPO. Every time I didn’t before it was always negative when I’m clearly pregnant try to wait if you can!
Thank you, CB & FREE calculators say earliest date to test is 17/6 so I’ll wait another week. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->