11 weeks 6 days very light pink spotting

Kalia101

Reaction score
Iv just been to toilet and there was tiny light pink spotting on toilet paper when I wiped - Iv had no spotting or bleeding at all with this pregnancy should I be worried?

Thanks

Hey hun, I'm sure it's nothing but I think you should go and get it checked out. Can you ring your midwife? Xxx

Iv just listened in on my Doppler and got a heart beat but it did seem a little slower could this be because Iv just woke up or could this be the start of something bad happening?

I really wouldn't like to guess sweetie. I'm guessing you have had your booking in appointment so I recommend calling your midwife or GP. I'm sure it's totally fine but having a scan will totally ease your mind. I had spotting between 7-9 weeks on and off and it was fine.

Big hugs x

I've had Lots 's spotting since week 8. It's awful. I had a lot on Friday, couldn't get to my obgyn so I was told to go to Urgent Care. Found out I have a UTI and Vaginitis. My nurse has told me a thousand times that my cervix has a lot more blood flow so I shouldn't worry so much. I do call them when I'm concerned because they sometimes want me to come in. They could also identify old blood on the ultrasound screen between my uterus and cervix that would make its way out. I would call and let them know!

From what I can remember, your babies heartbeat begins to slow down around the 12 week mark.... Also your baby could have been sleeping. If you are still worried, contact your doctor or midwife! Best of look x

Hi thankyou everyone for replies on my green notes It says to ring delivery suit if out of hours of calling midwife so I called them this morning she said because I'd be due on now it could be break through it was literally a few spots and nothing else I started to panic she said if I have no cramps or back aches it sounds normal she said baby's heart beat could be slower because Id not long got up I checked it again this evening and it was back to normal :) so I'm feeling mmuch better now my next scan is next Wednesday can't come quick enough xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->