11 weeks - no weight gain. Is this ok?

marigold91

Reaction score
Like the title says, I'm 11 weeks but haven't gained a single pound. It's also not that I've been sick and vomiting, either. I just... haven't gained anything? I definitely have a lot of bloat going on and am eating well and enough. Is this okay?

I just read you should only gain 1-5 lbs in the first trimester, so I'm sure you are fine!

Yep, no worries! Lots of people lose weight 1st tri. As long as you feel OK (relatively speaking, that is...), no worries!

I didn't gain any weight until third trimester with my first so I'm sure its fine.

You lucky thing!!! I've gained about 5lbs!! I am on steroids and can't stop eating.

20 weeks pregnant here with my third and ive never gained a pound untill 3rd trimester =) you be fine xx

I'm another who didn't gain anything until the very end of 2nd tri, its perfectly ok hun.

I've lost 5-6 pounds, and had no sickness. I'm just making sure I'm eating healthy, and I never bother with cakes/sweet things generally anyway

Enjoy it, be easier to get your shape back at the end lol

I haven't gained an ounce. In fact, I lost 7lbs the first few weeks. I've stayed where I'm at for the past couple weeks and my midwife has been pleased.

I'd lost a couple of pounds between my booking weigh I. And my 12 week ultrasound. Completely normal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->