Is this concerning?

Kiwiberry

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls & 2 adorable boys!
Reaction score
Hey ladies, I'll be 28+1 in the AM. I was wondering, is it normal for BH to start all of a sudden in a consistent pattern? Seems to be anywhere from 1-5 minutes, not timing them just yet or anything because I don't want to get all hyped up. They are not painful, but with my last baby they started out like this. So now I'm a bit worried, should I be? Extra concerned because they still haven't filled my prescription for the suppositories, and this is the first time without the progesterone shots since my 1st. For reference, my 1st was born at 27 weeks, my 2nd at 34, and 3rd & 4th were full term. The only difference now is I don't have the progesterone shots.

Yes, yes, yes. I had these constantly the last trimester of babies 5 and 6. Regular, timeable, went on for hours every evening from 28-35 weeks or so, then it was less consistent. Some nights it didn’t happen but most nights it did.

Yes, yes, yes. I had these constantly the last trimester of babies 5 and 6. Regular, timeable, went on for hours every evening from 28-35 weeks or so, then it was less consistent. Some nights it didn’t happen but most nights it did.
Ok phew, so not to be worried right? I do have an ultrasound on Tuesday I'm pretty sure.

I figured if it was true contractions, it'd be painful, but I was tricked into that last time, they started out completely painless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->