11 weeks postpartum - cerazette - bleeding after intercourse

F

FemmeEnceinte

Hello ladies!

Well, I've been on Cerazette for a month exactly and tonight is the second time we've had sex since :blush: (...that's having babies for you) anyway, the first time was fine... no problems. Tonight, I've been having quite light spotting. Jumping the gun slightly as it may stop but I wanted to ask...

I know Cerazette causes random spotting, but this seems a bit coincidental? It's really quite light but was wondering if anyone else has experienced similar? I've not been great at taking it, have missed 3 here and there but did wait more than the full 48 hours before sex so :shrug:

It's not really worth seeing the doctor unless it happens again or doesn't settle, so just hoping there's somebody else who can answer my questions.

I also BF, so wasn't expecting to bleed/spot at all for a while (though I know it's possible)

I had similar though and went to the docs to make sure my pill was still covering me (Im FF). He said I would still be healing even now and it's normal and the occasional bleed was to be expected. My LO is almost 17 weeks btw.

If your concerned still maybe speak to a doc :flower:

I have been on cerazette for a couple of weeks now- haven't been bleeding after sex but i am exclusively breastfeeding and i have been getting random spotting ever since starting this pill- so i'm sure it's pretty normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->