11 weeks pregnant with no3 ! anyone else?

bumpilicious

Reaction score
hi i am pregnant with no 3 and an due 20th july2011. is anyone else expecting a baby in july and if so what are your experiences/cravings so far. i am experiencing nausea all day only relieved by eating junk and am all ready feeling my size 12s becoming tight although my tummy seems to be quite rounded a lot sooner that other pregnancies??? god i feel sooooooo FAT !!! What are your experiencies with pregnancy so far ? xxx :flower:

hello Bump! My baby's due in July too! I'm in week 10 & I feel good in the mornings but tired & even cranky in the afternoon. I'm kind of worried as I can't feel anything this week...Last week, I felt some soft cramps.

I'm about to go to the beach for 15 days. The doc says I should really be careful with exposing myself to the sunlight. I saw the baby on the 22nd -perfectly fine- & I wish I could see him/her again but the doc will think I'm nuts.

Cravings: pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza with lots of cheese...and more cheese & sodas (pop).

Congrats and all the best!

Hi lena im eating all the time but i can only eat certain things i.e crisps,biscuits,ready meals (so bad as i cook normally but cant bear the smell) and chocolate. I was an english size 10 before i got pregnant and now im just say fitting in my size 12s haha i feel disgustingly fat and the tiredness and fact i have flu is not helping as i am doing zilch exercise! i am normally such an active busy busy person but at the minute im utterly exhausted ? anyway its a wonderful thing what my body is doing so i shouldnt complain as i know i am very very fortunate but at times being pregnant is trying as the constant nausea is awful and its only relieved by me eting something which is not helping my hips haha:wacko: . I am praying for all u girls who are trying to concieve and sending you all lots of baby dust ! sorry if i sound like i am moaning it must be frustrating when you are trying and i am whining about a bit of nausea and sickness ? will stop now ! Lena i am sure everything is fine with your baby and its good that your not having twinges or any sickness (be thankful) its not a sign that anything bad is going on if anything its a sign that your body is coping with pregnancy fine. If there were signs to look for that were an indication that things maybe going wrong it would be severe abdominal pain and bright red loss none of which your having ? so dont worry and enjoy your pregnancy ((((big hugs)))) xxxx

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welc.gif :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->