11 weeks today <3 anybody else similar?

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
I did introduce myself 2 weeks ago in third trim but ended up stayin in 2nd for an extra couple of weeks! But I'm here again now and exactly 29 weeks!! I want the next 11 weeks to hurry up so much lol.. Mind u this pregnancy is breezing by anyway, I find before I know it another week has passed! Apart from a bit of lower back pain and heartburn I'm doing quite well I'd say :) I am due on 17th December which is also OH's birthday and one of DD's nanna's birthday!! X

Your just a week ahead of me! :) It's scary how close 30 weeks is getting!

Im 30 weeks!! But with definite induction at 39 weeks (possibly at 37 weeks) Ive got 7-9 weeks left!! Eeek, they need to fly!!

Im 30 weeks!! But with definite induction at 39 weeks (possibly at 37 weeks) Ive got 7-9 weeks left!! Eeek, they need to fly!!

Your sooo lucky lol that 7-9 weeks will fly by I bet :) just keep as busy as possible!! X

I have 13 weeks as far as I. No , wudnt mind if baby had early plans, just a few days to miss a crimbo birth ..

I have 12 weeks to go :happydance:. I've not had the easiest of pregnancies, so I'm hoping they go in quickly.

Plus there's only 12 weeks until Christmas :xmas9: xx

10 weeks left for meeeee :) although my midwife is of the opinion she'll be a little earlier (but still term) we'll have to see ;)
I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow x

Me!! I'm also due 17th December - hope baby doesn't hold out til Christmas Day! I want my roast dinner!

Im due.in just over 7 week if.i get to 40 weeks.eek so excited bet evrey one cant wait.now.as.tímes.getting nearer Xxo

Due December 17th too!! These next 11 weeks better fly in! :haha:

Me!! I'm also due 17th December - hope baby doesn't hold out til Christmas Day! I want my roast dinner!

Trust me there's nothing fun about trying to eat a christmas dinner at 40 weeks pg,
I was pg with my dd year before last thro Xmas and it was a nightmare lol
I loves food to much
This one is due New Year's Eve eve!

I'm due December 12th and also feel like time is going both slowly and quickly at the same... time! I'm trying to keep busy with work but I'm so excited as she'll be my first. I keep trying to remind myself to enjoy my quiet lifestyle while I still can!

I'm so jealous my original due date was Dec. 17th but at my first scan they placed me at Dec. 27. I would love for him to come around the 17th so I could enjoy the holiday's with my first lil one.

Oh my! There's so many of us with the same due date! I really hope he comes on this date or just a day or two over because I WILL NOT go without my christmas dinner I mean it!!! Lol I do want to have a normalish Christmas day for my daughters sake but I suppose we don't get to pick ad chose! I don't want to be any earlier because my OH isnt due home from the rig til the 16th! Although I'll push for him to try get back couple of days earlier if possible :-0 gona be a scary time! X

I'm also due December 17th ! It's going soo slow, I'm hoping once I reach 30/31 weeks it will appear to be moving faster. I'm tired of being pregnant, I wish I DTD alil earlier lol, he would have been here by now

I found with my last pregnancy it dragged up until about 32 weeks(ish) and then really sped up!! Not sure why! Hopefully this one will just speed up even more! X x

I'm due 12th December! Finding its starting to drag now and I'm running out of bits to buy to pass the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->