11dpiui- third times the charm?

doodles999

Two Under Two
Reaction score
Well, I had my third IUI 11 days ago...and I'm losing my mind waiting for my beta on Monday! This month, I took 100mg Clomid, Ovidrel for trigger, and Estrace (my lining was a little thin from the Clomid) and prometrium post-IUI. We have male factor...but had 3.9 million swimmers (~50%) motility this time (better than before), so I'm hopeful.

I'm having weird cramps today, which are making me crazy...along with all of my usual progesterone-induced crazy symptoms (sore bbs and nipples, heartburn, nausea, etc). Could all this cramping be a good sign? AF isn't usually due until 15dpo, so cramping this early is weird...and AF was way delayed last cycle until I stopped the progesterone. My temp was down the past two mornings, but back up today. Dare I hope?? I'm trying to resist going to the store and buying an HPT....:dohh:

I hope this is it for you, I know the waiting can be killer!!!!!!! Hope 3rd time is the charm.

Want to wish you luck!

I know I drive myself crazy reading into all the symptoms...I have read where people seem to think they are all in your head...but no, they are not. They are real and the
2ww can drag on so slow...

3rd time can very well be the charm!

How can people think the symptoms are in your head?? Mine are most likely from the fertility meds...but they're definitely real!

Well, I caved and tested...BFN. I hope it's not just the drugs and it's just too early to tell! It's such a cruel joke to feel like this for nothing every month.

:hugs: I'm sorry for the BFN
maybe it's still early, some ladies get their first faint lines on 13-14 dpiui.
FX'ed for you

Yeah, I know it's early...I'm trying to not get depressed just yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->