11dpo BFN but convincing symptoms.

You aren't out yet. I tested 10 and 12dpo and bfn and didn't get a positive until AF was one day late. Chin up, it's still early. FX for you.

Mrs., did you test with FRER? I'm in the same boat as OP, so stalking this thread a bit. I tested with FRER yesterday, estimated 12 days post O, and got a bfn:(

GVW, I say don't lose hope until she shows up. I did get 4 negatives after AF was due with my second pregnancy. I don't remember what tests I took though, that was over 8 yrs ago.

Mrs., did you test with FRER? I'm in the same boat as OP, so stalking this thread a bit. I tested with FRER yesterday, estimated 12 days post O, and got a bfn:(

GVW, I say don't lose hope until she shows up. I did get 4 negatives after AF was due with my second pregnancy. I don't remember what tests I took though, that was over 8 yrs ago.

No I tested with IC's and the line was very faint. I didn't use fmu either, it was tea time when I realised AF hadn't showed. I then used superdrug and tesco tests and all were vvv faint.

You could have Oved later than you think or implanted late, so there's still time this cycle, honestly. :flower:

I'm with ICs too. 13 dpo BFN!

Bbs still sore, dizzy and bubbly feeling in uterus.
If I'm not pregnant, the universe just wanted to keep me on my toes by throwing me totally new pms symptoms!

Spotting again! The same as before. Had sharp pains today - maybe I ovulated later than the opk suggested ... Due tomorrow tho so shall see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->