11dpo BFN (Chart included)

Orglethorp

Reaction score
https://i61.tinypic.com/11kuzaa.png
This is a spreadsheet-generated chart of my temperatures this month (I don't use FF or any of those services). The red line is an arbitrary comparison line at 36.2 C. Today is 11 dpo (CD 34) and I'm expecting a 36-day cycle (so AF due on would-be CD37).

I determined ovulation by a combination of temp dip followed by the definite rise, changes in CM, O-pain the day before, and predictions calculated based on my last cycle. I do not use OPKs.

I don't know what to think about the higher temp fluctuations in recent days. I've never seen dips down to 36.4 after my temps reach 36.6 until AF arrives, but I've always been under the impression that an "implantation dip" is sudden. The dip I'm seeing there takes 3 days.

*if* That's an implantation dip, then I only implanted 4-5 days ago, so today was likely too soon to test, but I did anyway, and I got a BFN.

Last cycle I was spotting every symptom under the sun, had cramps a week before AF, etc. This cycle I've been sneezing like crazy since CD26 and I've had extreme thirst at night since CD28 (36.6 peak before the dip), but no other symptoms.

My breasts are only just starting to get tender, so it could be AF.

Opinions?

I have an implantation dip every cycle so don't read into an implantation dip too much.

I temped for this bfp and my chart looked similar to yours. You can tell when you O'd and now they are rising and dropping slightly. My temp stayed up right about where yours is for the days leading up to my bfp, and I didn't have my significant drop for af. Good luck!!!! When can you test?

Ps. I got bfn up until 3 days past when af was due.

Thanks, Sunshine! I'm starting to doubt my chances this month, since today's temp was another 0.1 lower than yesterday (36.5, which is the temp I was at right before AF last cycle). AF is due on Christmas day, so I'll test again that morning if AF hasn't showed over night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->