11dpo, bfn is there still hope??

Laurabub84

Reaction score
254F6413-0792-44F3-8872-73742FFDA4EF.jpeg Today I’m 11dpo. Started testing at 8dpo (early, I know) but with my last baby I got my BFP at 9dpo, so can’t help but feel I’m out this month. My chart is completely different to any I’ve had before. My temps seem to have been pretty flat since 7dpo. Was hoping for a rise this morning but dipped from 36.46 to 36.42. I know it’s a small dip but still discouraging that it’s starting it’s decline for af. I’m also worried my temps aren’t quite high enough. Has anyone else had a bfn at 11dpo and go on to be pregnant? I can’t stand this waiting :brat:
Here’s my chart, opinions welcome. Tia and baby dust to all
Also I know some of the circles are open but I was only about 20mins early or late in taking them

I’m hoping so, I’m 15 Dpo and 2 days late and getting BFNs

I normally temp but chose not to this month, boy do I wish I did.

Temps don’t really mean a lot post ovulation. They can do anything and mean anything. As long as they show you ovulated, that’s all you can rely on them for really. So I wouldn’t worry about them being flat.

Sorry for the BFN, I hope you get a positive soon

Thank you both for replys. Just dreading tomorrow's temp is gonna take a nose dive. Nothing but to wait and see I guess. Think if tomorrow is negative will just have to accept it's not to be this month

I had negatives until 14dpo with my son - you're not out until you're out! Good luck!

There is still time. Good luck for tomorrow! :)

I was 7-8 weeks pregnant with all 3 of my full term and my 2 m/c babies before I registered a BFP.

So definitely still hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->