11DPO BFN, losing hope :(

BebVern

3 MC, on a break (TTC #1)
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone out there has had a BFN so late in the TWW and still gone on to have a BFP?

I suspect the dip on my chart yesterday may have been implantation, in which case I may not get a positive until Thursday or so. I'm just disheartened after 3 days of BFNs, especially since my last BFP was on 11DPO (sadly I lost the baby at just over 8 weeks).

What d'you reckon...is there still hope?! Be honest...!! :blush:

Thanks for the reply. I'm not going to bother testing again until AF is late - I'm just torturing myself :(

Check this out:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=11

Its a great website with stats and lots of info :) According to this, 21% of pregnant women get false negatives on 11 dpo. You are not out yet!

I feel the same as you.....wait until the wicked witch comes....good luck to you

My story is an odd one, when I got pregnant with my son, I was charting and had negative tests. I got to 14dpo, entered my info as usual in the morning on fertility friend and it immediately recalculated me to be 12dpo, so I went and retested and I didn't even have to wait for the positive to show up.

However now he is 8 months old, we weren't TTC but I'm now 11 days late for my AF and no positive test, so goes to show.

Urgh, well it is now 13dpo and I've started spotting. Looks like I'm out. Again. :( I hate TTC. Thank you for all the replies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->