11dpo bfp!!!!

Mommy2be20

Mom to Lyla & CJ <3
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm posting in this section... I can't stop shaking! I called OH home on his way to work to come back and see this test, I couldn't justify sending him a picture!
So, after the loss of a bean and tube over a year ago, having pelvic inflammatory disease, coming off depo and waiting for cycles to regulate, ups and downs of ttc and 9 months that felt like forever.. I'M PREGNANT!!!!
:happydance: :cloud9: :happydance:
11DPO and in LOVE with my line.. there's no questioning it and it gives me SO much hope that this could be the forever baby we've been waiting for!!

Attachments

• JULY15 (2).jpg
    JULY15 (2).jpg
    28 KB · Views: 79
awww so happy for you...congrats H&H 9 mos to you

Thank you all SO much!!
I had a nap (I love the excuses that come along with being pregnant already :haha: ) So when I woke up, I had to pee on something else, I used a cup in case I decided to use another test :dohh: Did one from earlypregnancytests.com (top test, pretty faint), FRER is from FMU today still... then I caved and used my only digi, not that hopeful it'd pick anything up... but it did and I'm SO thrilled to see my very first digi read PREGNANT :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_1626.jpg
    IMG_1626.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 30
wow great lines/tests!!! Im hoping for my BFP this month! Happy and Healthy 9months girlfriend

Congrats hun and what a surprise !!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: have a H&H 9months !

that line sure looks FAB!!!! way darker then mine have ever been!! congrats and hope this time we both get to see our lil ones after 9months!! hope you have a H&H 9months and that all will be perfect !:happydance:

that line sure looks FAB!!!! way darker then mine have ever been!! congrats and hope this time we both get to see our lil ones after 9months!! hope you have a H&H 9months and that all will be perfect !:happydance:

I hope we do too!!! But guess what... we're actually bump buddies for the first time :happydance: Yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->