11DPO - help

Confusedalot

Reaction score
Okay, long story.
So I would have ovulated on the 6/5/17 I had unprotected sex in the days leading up and the day after.
I had small red/brown discharge between Sunday and Monday (14th/15) from about Thursday last week I've been feeling nauseas, I pee a lot more, I've got headaches, smell of my roommates perfume turns me. Can't drink coffee anymore, I've had a metallic taste in my mouth for about 5 days, really veiny boobs and strange twinges and extremely vivid dreams, my AF is due on the 20th (Sat) my cervix is also very high and soft and also closed.
I would normally be low right about now if my period was coming on Saturday. I also have excess CM - normally leading up to AF I'm extremely dry.
Yesterday it was thick white mucus almost like toothpaste kinda? And then very watery.

I got a BFN on Monday 15/05/2017
So I don't know.
Could I be pregnant? Or am I imagining all this.
Any advise is welcome.

Could be pregnant. Could be symptom spotting. I wouldn't give up with a BFN at 10 DPO, especially if that spotting the night before was implantation bleeding. Give the hormone some time to double and double again!

Somewhere out there is a calculator that helps you guess the window for successful testing based on when you think implantation occurred. I'm trying to find it myself right now.

I agree 10 dpo is still very early. Anything before 12 dpo is very early 12-13dpo is early, 14-15 dpo is normal and after that is late.
Your symptoms sound very possible. Good luck!

Hey thanks,
I'm just freaking out with the not knowing cause my AF symptoms are never like this. I just get bad cramps with it nothing else, no mood swings.

Recently I've been crying at everything.
I'm not an emotional person ��

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/implantation_calculator.php

That's the implantation calc I used, says it's best to test between 17-19th
I'm literally only awake and everyone keeps telling me to use morning urine.
I don't need to pee it's driving me nuts.

Woke up at like 7am my boobs were aching and I had weird cramps nothing like AF

It's like my body is playing a sick game with me.

Not to mention my SO doesn't want to have any more children (he has a few wth previous relationships) and that's melting me too.

Your post sounds just like mine. AF supposed to come sat. BFN this morning. I've had headaches for days, last night a lot of pain in the right side. Same with cm. Let's hope we aren't out yet

Fingers crossed for you! Looks like you have all the right signs...what is your BBt doing? Any dip in temperature?

BBT is still above normal, no dips.
Took another HPT yesterday morning BFN again.

Have had diarrhoea all day.
Doctor wouldn't blood test me because I haven't missed my period yet.

Would be common for me to poop a lot before AF but not like this.

:hugs: I'm sorry. If the bleeding's light and goes away, maybe test in a bit? Your symptoms were so promising!

Update.

Saturday. No AF.

HPT yesterday morning still BFN

No AF symptoms.

Confused to hell.

I'm right there with you. BFN this morning, no AF or indication that I'm going to start soon. I'm assuming AF will be showing up sooner or later though, because at 14 DPO with my first pregnancy I has an in-your-face BFP on a mid-afternoon test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->