Help

wonderwoman3

Reaction score
So I recently found out I’m pregnant

Me and my partner we will call him Josh split up 8th January due to the fact he has had issues with drink and drugs which makes him act different and message other girls …

My period was 10th Jan - 14th Jan

I got really drunk and his friend we will call him Sam, Sam was comforting me and we slept together on the 16th, I really regret it … I know it’s embarrassing and humiliating I wish I could go back in time he persuaded me to do it saying Josh messaged a girl under the influence you should just have sex with me

I went to see Josh the week of my ovulation 22nd Jan and highest point was 24th Jan according to flo I did end up sleeping with him during this time a good several times I like to add

don’t judge I am disgusted with my actions

Now I am pregnant and Josh thinks this will be a good idea for the both of us to come together and for him to focus on something instead of his drinking activities

My worry is, is Josh the dad or is Sam the dad because I don’t want to bring a baby into this world with Josh if his bestfriend is the dad…

I’ve spoken to a few people and they have said because I’m not ovulating after my period it makes sense Josh is the dad but can anyone else aid me in this?

I will have to tell Josh the truth one day I just don’t know how to do it ….

However id also like to add that me and Sam only had sex for a few minutes as he said he finished and there was nothing there and then texted me the next day to say it was sore

I’m thinking he didn’t even finish

Last edited:
Things happen. You were broken up at the moment and had a one time rebound. I would say most likely it’s Josh. When you have an ultrasound you’ll get a better idea of timing as they’ll say how many weeks based on size of baby. You can then go and count weeks to see when you implanted

I agree with Jules8 - we all make mistakes/have regrets, and it’s extremely unlikely that this is Sam’s baby. It would be very, very unusual to ovulate a week after the start of your period. But the ultrasound dating should also absolutely clarify that issue for sure. My dating from ultrasound has always fallen within a day or two or when I know I ovulated or had sex.

Alcohol is evil and changes people a lot. My friend was addicted to cigarettes and alcohol. Fortunately, he found medication at the Canadian Pharmacy Partnership and was able to overcome his addiction to smoking. But he continues to drink alcohol and it has a very bad effect on him

Last edited:
Im sorry your going through all this hun, if it’s any help I agree with the others and wait for the dating scan to see how far along you are .maybe then it will help pin point who the father is most likely to be . There’s no need to be embarrassed,things happen and you were in a vulnerable place . It doesn’t change what happened and you shouldn’t feel guilty if Josh was messaging around with other girls when he was drunk while you guys were together he’s the one who should feel bad .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->