12+2 gender guesses plz!

Lyndzo

Reaction score
I know it's early and not the greatest of pictures but I figured it would be fun to see people's guesses. I'm pretty sure I know what people will say (based on nub and skull theory) but let's see.

(Not sure how to make the pics bigger!)

Thanks ladies!

Edit for more info if it helps:
HB at 7 weeks was 137, 8 weeks 161, 11 weeks 160, 12 weeks 154.

Attachments

• baby_12weeks.jpg
    baby_12weeks.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 26
wow those pics are really small. maybe if you post one at a time they will show bigger? but I am guessing girl.

Really sorry I don't know why they go so small when I upload them. But you've both made my day by saying girl. My friends think boy.

Let me try uploading again...
(didn't work, even though my file is huge)

Here's a link to one of the pics - https://s4.photobucket.com/user/LyndzPics/media/Baby R/testbaby_zps0669dde2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Attachments

• 2nd Ultrasound 001.jpg
    2nd Ultrasound 001.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 8
Honestly I can barely see but my wild guess would be girl on this one..
Just cus the face one looks so pretty lol

Either way good luck!

its kinda blurry, but I can see the single pic enlarged and I am sticking with girl :) looks like it has a girl nub

Really hard to see, I would probably say girl by one of them but boy on the other 2 :shrug:
Sorry not much help :)

Really hard to tell, first two look boyish to me, whereas the last one looks girly. So, I suppose I'd be swayed towards boy!

Oooh, hard to say from those pics but I'm going to go with girl, too. :)

Thanks!

My mom, best friend and grandma think girl. Everyone else thinks boy. I don't know, I agree with the PP's the first two look boyish but the last looks very girly.

Guess I just have to wait 6 weeks to find out.

Thanks!

My mom, best friend and grandma think girl. Everyone else thinks boy. I don't know, I agree with the PP's the first two look boyish but the last looks very girly.

Guess I just have to wait 6 weeks to find out.

Wow, it's crazy when you put it that way - we only have 6 weeks till we find out the baby's sex! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->