12+4 week scan, nub guesses??

marie_wills

Reaction score
Hello,

Just wondering what you ladies think about my scan??

What do you think? Boy or Girl??

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 159
Ohh I have no idea but what a lovely pic !! I have my scan but not until Ill be 13 weeks, Im so impatient !

x

Ohh I have no idea but what a lovely pic !! I have my scan but not until Ill be 13 weeks, Im so impatient !

x

Thank you :) the sonogropher did say baby was photogenic haha made me laugh. Ooo it's such an amazing thing, and you'll be able to see more, I know the wait seems to go on for ever but it'll soon be here :)

Cant read nubs!

But your lil nugget picture is gorgeous x x

Yeah your right, I was considering going private - had an early scan private and even that was amazing to see a blob ! But when I got my date its only 6 more days to wait so trying to be patient but its hard

x

Yeah your right, I was considering going private - had an early scan private and even that was amazing to see a blob ! But when I got my date its only 6 more days to wait so trying to be patient but its hard

x

Ooo it'll fly by, our 20 week scan is on 14th March so I'm counting the days down already .... 6 weeks tomorrow :D Hope you get a clear pic :)

That's a really clear picture for 12 weeks! I think girl :) looks too pretty for a boy, lol!!

That's a really clear picture for 12 weeks! I think girl :) looks too pretty for a boy, lol!!

heehee funny, I thought the opposite, only because the mouth and nose is so defined and my OH has larger lips and a nice downward facing button nose lol I would love a girl first, but the plan is to have one of each, so the order doesn't really matter, it's just fun to guess and I'm not one for waiting lol

Beautiful pic :) i hope mines as clear!!
I'd say girl too xx

Omg that is so awesome!!!!!!! i have my first scan at 12+5 at 9 tomorrow morning and i cant sleep im so nervous and excited!!!!!!! Fingers x'd its as good as yours!!!!! Good luck m'luvly xxxx

Good luck lizzypie, hope you get a good pic and post it up to show us :)

Reallii cute pic... No idea.. il guess Boy :blue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"