12 day period :-( (UPDATE)

Welshie

Reaction score
Well i guess i spoke too soon when i said my cycles were back on track.

Some background:-

Been on dianette for 10 years.

Took last pill on 2nd Jan, withdrawel bleed started 7th jan - lasted 12 days (Light/painless)

2nd period started 31st jan (29days later) and was light/painless for 5 days and then started full blown again later on in the day.

Its now 12 days since it started and it doesnt seem to be stopping :growlmad:

Does this seem normal? I have made an appointment with the lady doctor but cant get an appointment until next friday the 19th!

Someone please help me :wacko:

Don't worry Welshie pills can mess up your cycles bigtime.

I took my last pill (Microgynon 30) at the end of July 09. I was on it for 6 years-ish

I have yet to have a period since. (I have had tests coming out my earholes and theres nothing wrong I've just switched off)

So I assume longer bleeding can be just as normal since its just your body adjusting to the change in hormones. If all else fails the doc will be able to help.

Aw hun I think it is normal if you have been on conception it takes awhile for your body to get back to normal, I wouldn't worry too much

Thanks for your help :flower:

Well a little update, I really feel like crying, i managed to get a emergency appointment this morning with the doctor as it got really worse last night and i felt like my insides were going to fall out lol!

So she gave me noristerone and metaforic acid, but has told me that i have to go back in 2 weeks for a internal to check my womb??

Im really scared, embaressed etc as i have never had this done before and dont know what to expect :nope:

Thanks for your help :flower:

Well a little update, I really feel like crying, i managed to get a emergency appointment this morning with the doctor as it got really worse last night and i felt like my insides were going to fall out lol!

So she gave me noristerone and metaforic acid, but has told me that i have to go back in 2 weeks for a internal to check my womb??

Im really scared, embaressed etc as i have never had this done before and dont know what to expect :nope:

Awww hun :hugs: It will be ok, I have never had an internal exam (only ultrasounds to check my ovaries) but doctors know you will be nervous and to be gentle, try not to think about it, its never as bad as you think. I had my doc check my bumhole :rofl: last time I went to see her and I was really fretting over it but she was so uninterested it made me laugh. :blush:

Sending lots of hugs, I pray everything is alright and your just having a funny blip in your cycles.

I think your pill is the same pill I took for over a year 9 years ago. My was called diane35, but then again thats the name it has in Spain. The thing is, I remember bleeding for as many days as you did when I came off it. Hope that helps X

Just googled it, Diane35 is the same as diannete. So I certainly has the same as you after taking the same pill. I don't know how long my cycles took to get on track as at the time I took no notice of them, but I can say that now I have a normal 28 day cycle. Good luck and don't worry X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->