• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 days post c-section - bleeding tmi

tiger

mum-1boy-expecting1girl
Reaction score
hi ladies :flow:
im currently 12 days PP and i had extremely light lochia and it only lasted 4 days (lucky me i know lol) , any way DH and i tried to :sex: very gently last night (we dtd at 2 weeks pp with my son and never had any issues).
anyway i was sittind down eating lunch with my son and i felt a little warm so i stood up and had quite a large gush of bright red blood. i ran to the toilet and was sat there for 10min with it just dribbling out constsntly. ive put a maternity pad on and i am constantly feeling it drnbbling out? is this normal ?

Yes. The lining will continue to shed, sex can aggravate it and bring on more bleeding. From what I recall first time around, you shed the initial lining, then it grows back somewhat and sheds again a few times in the weeks after birth. I bled 6+ weeks in total first time around.

thankyou very much ! im relieved to hear that its normal lol !

Yep! Happened to me. I had moderately light bleeding and then one day while out shopping i bled through the pad, my underwear and my pants. Luckily i was on my way home when it happened!

I just commented on another thread.... But that happened to me yesterday (didn't dtd though) and it turns out I have an infection and now on penicillin.....

It happened to me. Not after sex but at 14 days PP after the bleeding had stopped, it gushed red again for a few days before tailing off again. I guess it could happen again to me, even now.

i swear i posted a reply a few days ago ? :shrug:
im so sorry, im not being rude, i must have thought i posted a reply and didnt hit post or something !
thankyou for your help ladies. :hugs: :flow: i am still bleeding now and its usually deep red in colour with a few clots, but every second day its dark brown and i think its over but then it comes back again :dohh:
i hate this ! i only bled for 10 days with my son and i thought id stopped earlier this time !

My bleeding has been very light this time, however as soon as I do 'too much' it bleeds out heavier :wacko: The joys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->