• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

12 days to go - boys name undecided!

windswept

Reaction score
Starting to get a little tense about boys name... We have settled on our girl name (Cara), but still no boys one decided.

Mr W is happy with Cameron or Lachlan - but neither do it for me. But I can't argue as I have no other suggestions!

I like things like Ciaran, Kyle, Connor for compromise with Mr W, but my other favourite names are Aulay, Finlay and Russell.

It's only 12 days until my caesarean, and I hate the thought of holding my baby in my arms and not having anything to call him/her!

Argghhh.

WOW I love all the names you have suggested naming him if it is a him.
I love CARA.
What about Seth or Bryce or Ryder or ... What about Landon? Or Lance?
Altho I love your names you have picked these are just some that go with the ones you have mentioned above.
BTW...I have always settled on a girl name befor hand and ended up having a boy LOL
Congrats. Update when you decide on a name. Would love to know. :)

I like Landon & Ryder as suggested above..... :)

Connor & Ciaran are also nice..

a few more suggestions

Kieran
Keegan
Julian
Preston
Alexander

It's a hard thing settling on a name.. I know dh doesn't agree with any of my choices.. We are fighting out names already, because it takes us sooo long to agree.

Big decision.. Good Luck & Congrats! :)

Matt? However I am a bit biased haha William is a good one too though :) Good Luck on the name search and congrats on the new boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"