12 DPO and Feeling Down and Out - Positive Vibes Needed!

littlemiller

Reaction score
Hello all you wonderful people, my period is due either tomorrow or the day after, and I haven’t taken a test but I am feeling like I am out and I definitely feel like the witch is coming. No concrete symptoms, really, but I never get many pre-af symptoms to begin with. I’ve just been reeeeeaally sleepy and finding it difficult to wake myself up in the morning.

I’ve got total mental block on the whole baby front which is making me feel rather down and sceptical. Feeling hard to imagine that I’ll ever get a BFP as I’ve never had one until now. It seems totally unreasonable when I say it out loud, but it’s difficult to picture something that’s never happened to you before, y’know whaddamean? Particularly when I never show any symtoms (pre-AF or not) before the witch arrives. Does any one else feel this way? I feel like maybe if I even had some pre-AF symptoms I’d be excited and questioning whether this could be the month. Instead, I feel nothing out of the ordinary and that alone is disappointing enough to make me avoid taking a test which I feel will almost certainly be negative. I guess what I’m asking the universe is (and by that I mean, you wonderful people), has anyone else felt sceptical and down about their confidence to conceive, only to get a BFP that month? Any success stories and happy tales are welcome. I love reading all of your happy stories, I find it incredibly reassuring.

Love and babydust to you all!

I know exactly what you mean. I'm not exactly a success story.
I'm 13dpo today. I had brown spotting today, and I thought, here we go again. Actually cried on drive to work. But its not af.

It just feels like being pregnant is just something I dont do ;( like it doesn't happen to me

But I just try and imagine a life with baby. I know it's getting my hopes up but its a bit positive.
Like I mentally prepare myself for having a baby, e.g. reading about co-sleeping, bfeeding, weaning etc.

And I already plan out my mat. Leave and pay.
When af does arrive I try and keep myself busy so it doesnt play on my mind as much.

I'm hoping more people come along with positivity. Could ready do with it myself too!

Dont loose hope dear, i am here ttc with my 3rd baby, since 4 months, and didn’t get luck till now, im also afraid to take a test, just try to relax, i know its only easy to talk, but deep there we know relax is the key ti fertility , lets just leave it in the hands of god, and cheer up..
(For my first two pregnancies i never struggle, it was ryt in every first month, so this time i am feeling? What’s happening to me? Why me? Etc etc,
I know its not very positive here in my coment, just wanna share, )
Good luck to u :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->