12 dpo, I need your eyes/opinions...

Ella86

Reaction score
Can't believe I'm doing this.....

Updated below with more pics...

I'm 12 dpo and pretty sure this is negative, but sometimes I see a line! It is very very faint. Is this an evap? Pic taken within first 5 mins or so. I will test again depending on what happens with my period, but we're going out tonight for dinner for my husband's birthday and I'd skip the wine if I really felt this was positive. I'm NOT convinced. Need opinions. Thanks! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 89
I see something, try a frer- good luck!

I definitely saw something straight away when I first looked at it, good luck!! :)

Thanks so much for the replies! I am so unsure about it I feel bad like I'm fooling you guys! Haha There's another picture that looks more distinct... But there's also a couple more that I'd say are lighter. It is HARD to see. It's so light that it's hard to see if there is colour in the line or not. I inverted the colours in one pic and it definitely shows a line... But then another doesn't. It's that hard to tell.

I guess I can't consider myself *not* pregnant just yet. I'm due for my period on Monday. I'll see what happens between now and then and I'll get another couple tests. This was just a dollar store one, 25 miu..... But I would have thought that it would show a little clearer at this point if I am pregnant.

Thanks again for the input! I was almossssssst positive it was negative.

<3

Have you another test to now to see? Maybe a digi?

Thought I replied, it disappeared!

No more tests, but will be going out this afternoon and will get a couple :)

Here is the pic with colours inverted...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 32
And here is a diff pic...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 50
Certainly something there I would do another xx

Will do!

I wonder if I'm being crazy tho... How exactly do you tell when they're that light if it's just a shadowy part on the test vs actual dye sticking?!

I just have this feeling that this isn't going to be it - even if it's positive. I don't know why! I'm ok with it... But I just have that feeling!

Glong - I noticed in your sig you've had a chemical... What was your experience with that? (Sorry to hear btw... <3)

Will do!

I wonder if I'm being crazy tho... How exactly do you tell when they're that light if it's just a shadowy part on the test vs actual dye sticking?!

I just have this feeling that this isn't going to be it - even if it's positive. I don't know why! I'm ok with it... But I just have that feeling!

Glong - I noticed in your sig you've had a chemical... What was your experience with that? (Sorry to hear btw... <3)

I got POSTIVE on a frer but not pregnant on a digi... Waited few days still getting faint positives but negative on digi, had bloods, first lot boarder line second lot negative and period started. I would try a digi Hun xxx

I see a second line but i would test again in a few days :flower:

Rookie question as far as testing goes...... What is the deal with putting the strip up to the light..? Thoughts on that? Mean anything?

I have a test I took quite a while back (another cycle) that was VERY clearly negative, and put up to the light I can see nothing through it. This one up to the light is a definite line.

There is definitely something there! I'd test again tomorrow. Maybe have a small glass of wine :wine: :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->