mummy to 2

Reaction score
Am i going mad?
Is it a faint bfp or evap line??

Attachments

• IMG_20170712_113757.jpg
    IMG_20170712_113757.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 49
I can see what your seeing. If I'm honest I'd say evap but some of my first bfp started off looking like evaps so you never know. Good luck!

Hi...

I moved your thread into the pregnancy tests forum.

I see something but would test again in a couple of days. Good luck <3

I see something faint, unsure of colour thou, good luck &#128512;

I cn see something... are the Asda tests? Or the internet tests you can buy?

I can see something. But I can't see colour in the line?

Ok - a few months ago I got some bad evaps on Asda!

One had me really convinced and others too ! might be an idea to try another test too xx good luck !!

I can see something faint but not sure on the colour. I would test again. Good luck :)

I have one left for the morning! Also have one 25miu cheap test but if the asda one is 15miu im doubting i will get anything on the cheapie.

This waiting is horrific.

The line was there when the ink was passing. Would that still happen if it was an evap line?

This was the test that got me most excited but turned out to be false :(
Means nothing for you though as I know they do also work for loads of people !! I really hope it's positive and I know how your feeing at the mo because I'm going through the same thing ! :) xxx

Attachments

• IMG_0988.jpg
    IMG_0988.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 33
Fuschia i know right! How many dpo are you?
I am 12dpo and every time i sit down i am struggling to keep my eyes open.
I have used these tests before snd had some evap lines but none like this. Hate waiting!!

Im only 8dpo- I wouldn't usually have bothered to test by now but my friend showed me yest she got 1-2 on a digital and I couldn't control myself ! I took my one and only internet cheapie , then there was something questionable - now I'm none the wiser still , 2 frer later as a few ladies on here say they can see something ! I don't know what I can see anymore lol .

Could you try a frer ? Although if your other Asda test gets darker , that will be confirmation - kills you waiting though doesn't it !

I can see what you can see but I'm not sure whether the line is too thin or not. Good luck :flower:

This is a killer &#128530;

Attachments

• 20170713_160101.jpg
    20170713_160101.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 33
Ok .... thinking bfp ?!? You have another test to back it up ? Xx

This was the test that got me most excited but turned out to be false :(
Means nothing for you though as I know they do also work for loads of people !! I really hope it's positive and I know how your feeing at the mo because I'm going through the same thing ! :) xxx

are you sure it was false and not a chemical?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->