12 DPO temps high BFN progesterone

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
So I am 12 DPO today, all HPTs BFN. What's confusing me is that my temps are continuing to rise. Usually by 10 DPO my temps are taking a dive and AF comes at 14-15 DPO. I understand that progesterone will keep my temps above the coverline for longer, but I can't see why they would cause temps to suddenly rise three days ago when my dosage has been exactly the same since 4 DPO.

My testing thread is here:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2343667-8-dpo-frer-squinter.html (Just a bunch of super duper squinters, counting them all BFN)

Attachments

• IMG_8448.jpg
    IMG_8448.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8445.jpg
    IMG_8445.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 16
Wants I am on progesterone and you can see my chart in my siggy. It may be making my temps higher than norm, but if so only by like .2 at the most ( see the beginning of my chart compared to now).
And I DEF have not had any straight continued upward rise like you from it. It's a steady dose as you said, so it can only affect temp so much. I think it would make it a bit higher overall, but not make it jump up unless you up the dose.
:dust:

I can see a faint line on the test could being pregnant make your temp rise?

Hun how is your temp now? I don't see temps on your chart for ystrdy and today?
You were climbing like a champ!

I was feeling so hopeful everyone, but just getting the most BFN BFNs that anyone has ever seen, haha. It was definitely the progesterone that was making my temp climb.

So I took multiple tests yesterday at 13 DPO, and all were totally blank, so I stopped the progesterone. This morning (14 DPO), temp took a huge plummet--down 0.9 deg. Couldn't believe it happened so quickly after ending the progesterone, but my body was really fighting to let my period come. The cramps were getting so intense. Took a test an hour ago just to be safe and make sure I didn't need to go back on the progesterone with a quickness, but it was stark BFN.

So now just waiting for AF to come, trying not to cry (haha, good luck) over another bust cycle, and being really optimistic and excited for next cycle, and hoping that soon, we will have a precious little one on the way. It has been a rough cycle for me, emotionally and physically. The progesterone was making me feel really sick. I feel so much better now, and it hasn't even been 24 hours that I've been off it.

Attachments

• IMG_8562.jpg
    IMG_8562.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 3
Sorry wants. I am in the same boat- 12 dpo AF would be due tomoro if not for progesterone. Below is my chart from last month. When I came off progest it took a cpl days for AF, but my temp def did not drop like yours yikes! :shock:
Have you had labs to make sure your estrogen was ok?
Sorry :hugs:
FFChart815.jpg

JLM, for some reason when they ran my bloods on CD 6 they didn't check estradiol (same as estrogen right?). Why in the world wouldn't they, right? So frustrated about that, I just assumed they would have. NP just looked at general health and FSH/AMH/progesterone. Makes absolutely no sense to me why she would check some of these on CD 6, namely the FSH and progesterone :( Took another test this morning (15 DPO), still totally depressingly BFN, and then AF showed up a few hours later. So I am happy to be onto the next cycle and hoping this is going to be our lucky cycle. Not sure if I will do progesterone again. It made me feel awful, and just caused a lot of stress.

Your chart shows lots of + tests, may I ask what happened--were they evaps? I didn't get anything I would consider a + this cycle. Just questionable evap after evap, and then the beta < 1 mIU/mL at 7 DPO when I was getting lines on Wondfos, it was just a really disappointing cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->