12 dpo....ttc...any others with me on this day?

lovingmom32

Reaction score
hello, i am new at this whole ttc thingy and i have pcos and this would be my first time ever ttc kinda scared nervous and dk what to expect. im currently 12dpo, and im having all sorts of symptoms here they are (sorry dk the days though they occured)

runny nose, twinges, pulls, burning sensation, burping, runs (poopy lol sorry tmi), farts, purplish spider veins on bbs, noticed BLUE veins are more noticeable when i got out of shower today, have heartburn, and i started to PEE more today...also this past weekend i noticed i was more tired im assuming (even though im always tired lol).....and the bbs hurt now and then....

any of you ladies experiencing this at all? :thumbup:

hello, i am new at this whole ttc thingy and i have pcos and this would be my first time ever ttc kinda scared nervous and dk what to expect. im currently 12dpo, and im having all sorts of symptoms here they are (sorry dk the days though they occured)

runny nose, twinges, pulls, burning sensation, burping, runs (poopy lol sorry tmi), farts, purplish spider veins on bbs, noticed BLUE veins are more noticeable when i got out of shower today, have heartburn, and i started to PEE more today...also this past weekend i noticed i was more tired im assuming (even though im always tired lol).....and the bbs hurt now and then....

any of you ladies experiencing this at all? :thumbup:

I'm 12 DPO too, I've been having all sorts of weird symptoms but BFN stills...AF is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, so we'll see...

Hi Ladies,

13dpo today, AF due tomorrow. Not having any AF symptoms and any 'pregnancy' symptoms I was having seemed to have stopped now, I was feeling a little nauseous at random times during the day, cramps and strange twinges; still feeling a little bloated and gassy :blush:

Caved at 12dpo and tested but BFN, so now waiting until a few days after AF is due before testing again.

Good luck to you both, keep us updated for your BFPs!

Baby Dust to all :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->